moment of truth

You Captured My Heart

You are still browsing at your phone's album when suddenly it rings..

*incoming call from youngminnie

You excitedly push the answer button when you saw that it was youngmin's name that flashed out on your phone's screen.

hello.. 

hello.. ya, donna. do you have any plans this afternoon??

ummm, nope, why??

i want to invite you over, i've just found a great place to take some pictures

okay.. that seems fun. what time are you picking me?

at 4pm, i'll be there. its that okay?

that will be fine. ^^

okay. then thats settled. i have to go now, bye!

bye! see you later!!

and you put your phone down. you lay dreamily in your bed.. "where could youngmin take me this time??" you asked yourself and stared at your ceiling.

"will he confess his love to me this time??" you said out of nowhere and starts squirming around your bed.

"dont go that far, imagining somethings that are impossible" the other half of your brain tries to meddle with your emotions.

"what's impossible?? theres nothing impossible,youngmin can really fall in love with me" the other half said defending your thought.

"just dont assume too much." the other half said.

"i'm not assuming things. im just thinking of the possibilities" it answered.

"just dont tell me that i didnt warn you" it said for the last time. after the debate that your brain has gone through, you shook your head as hard as you can.

"im crazy now," You said to yourself and put your palm on your face.

          You take a nap for awhile and you woke up at 3pm, you prepare for a simple shirt and jeans for your attire on your so called DATE with Youngmin. 4pm came and youngmin is already downstair waiting for you. 

"lets go?" youngmin asked as you stand beside him in the living room.

"lets go.!" you said and wave your parents goodbye. Youngmin bowed his head and told your parents that you will be home by 7 pm.

on your way to the bus stop. youngmin suddenly asked you.

"do you know milada place?" youngmin asked.

"milada?? not familiar with that place.." you answered.

 

"its not that far from here. im sure you're going to love it" youngmin said as he pulled you toward the bus stop.

 

"hey, i need to go home before 7.. i need to do something, okay?" you said and ride the bus with him.

 

"okay. dont worry after sunset we will go home immediately" youngmin said and smiled at you.

 

after a while both of you get off the bus and youngmin excitedly pulled you towards a place. you werent sure if there is something there, it looked like an abandoned place.

 

"we're almost there" youngmin said as he noticed that your brows are raising

 

"hey, youngmin, are you sure that there are no ghost here? the place seems haunted" you said and squirmed closer to him.

 

"donna, dont scare yourself. and dont you worry, im here to protect if ever a ghost will appear" youngmin said and hold your hand.

 

"he is holding my hand" you thought and smiled.

 

"wait, close your eyes first" youngmin said and walked behind you covering your eyes.

 

"what is this for??" you asked.

 

"this is a surprise." youngmin whispered to you.

 

then, "now, open your eyes."he said as he removed his hands from your eyes. 

 

"wow.. this is beautiful" you exclaimed and looked around.

 

 

 

 

"you like it?" youngmin asked.

 

"no. i dont like it... i loved it!!" you said and smiled at him.

 

"that's not the only surprise.. This is for you" youngmin said and handed you a box.

 

"what is this?" you asked.

 

"just opened it. thats my promise to you" youngmin said and flashed a smile .

 

"hmmm, oh a camera! thank you, but you should have not bother to replace it." you exclaimed as you take the camera out of the box.

 

"i am the one who broke it so it is my resposibility to replace it" youngmin said and gives you an angelic smile.

 

"we should try this.. say cheese!!" you said as you focus the camera to take a selca of the both of you.

 

you just keep on taking pictures of both of you everywhere. you will really treasure this place. you were sitting on the bench when youngmin suddenly brings out another box..

 

"donna, close your eyes." youngmin said. you closed your eyes and felt that youngmin is wearing something around your neck..

 

"you can opened them now," youngmin said.

 

your eyes widened when you saw the necklace it has a pendant (y❤d) .

 

"whats this for??" you asked.

 

 

~~~~~~

what can you say about this update?? 

sorry, if its a little boring. :(

hope you can comment and tell me what is missing with this story.. 

~~hope you'll help me improve!!

thanks for those who are reading this!!! kamsahamnida ^^

youngkwang for you guys!!!!