another day

You Captured My Heart

 

morning came and you can smell the delicious scent of foods..

 

"hmmm, that makes me hungry." you said to yourself and sat at the end corner of your bed. You tried to stand up and luckily your foot doesn't hurt anymore. You excitedly went down to see what Youngmin cooked this time.

 

"Hey, what ya cooking??" you said as you entered the kitchen.

 

"Young lady, is that how you greet your mom??" your mom asked and looked at you raising her brows.

 

"oh mom, when did you arrived" you said shocked.

 

"we've just arrived.. who do you think will be preparing your breakfast if we havent arrived?" your mom asked.

 

"oh.haha. i guess im still dreamin when i went here.. i thought winnie the pooh will be making me breakfast today" you said and laughed.

 

"your head is full of nonsense. just go to the dining table and bring these plates" your mom said and handed you the plates.

 

          You hardly touch your food because your still thinking about Youngmin. "what time did he leave? did my parents saw him?? but they havent asked questions about it, so maybe they havent seen him. but why didn't he wake me up when he leave?" You were busy with your thought when your mom called your attention.

 

"Don't play with your food donna." your mom scolded you.

 

          You finished your breakfast fast and went back to your room. You were about to enter your room when you notice an airplane folded paper beside your room's door.

 

"thanks for letting me stay during the night. the rain stopped pouring, so i'll go now!! thanks again!! by the way.. can i asked you to meet me by the park at 5 pm today?? hoping that you will come, i'll be waiting infront of the tree :) ~ youngmin"

 

          After reading the letter your heart skipped a beat. "ohh, what is this feeling??" you said as you touch your face. you're blushing. "oh come on donna, it was just a letter. he just want to meet you, its not a date or something" you said to yourself as you lay on your bed. Your  smiling at your thought and not long after you prepared what dress will you be wearing.

 

5 pm comes..

 

"hey!!" youngmin said and waved at you.

 

"hi" you said and smiled.

 

"how are you?? your feet is okay now?" youngmin asked.

 

"yeah, perfectly fine." you answered and smiled at him.

 

          You sat at the bench and began telling each other's stories. By the end of the day it seems that you knew each other perfectly. Every after school Youngmin always picked you up. He always walked you home and you already introduced him to your parents, since they find Youngmin to be a gentleman and a trustworthy person your parents allowed you to go out with him as a friend. Sometimes both of you will just stayed at the park and talked about photography.

 

------

 

          Its been already 3 months since the two of you met, and now, you browsed your phone's photo album and noticed that it has already 1000 pictures of you and youngmin "we really love the camera" you said to yourself and laugh. and you suddenly stared at the picture that you took in the park the other day..

 

"He really looked cute with this hairstyle..ahaha" you said in a low voice. "i hope we can have another 1000 sets of pictures.. i hope this will lasts till forever" you said to yourself as you stared at your picture together lovingly.

 

--------

 

"I can do this, this is the right time.." Youngmin said to himself as he looked at the mirror. He's been preparing for this since yesterday.

 

" i hope you will understand.." Youngmin then said and stared at your picture which is glued on the side of his mirror.