Chap. 36 :)

You Captured My Heart

Hanna came running into your room while giggling, You were amused by her sudden actions.

"Eonnie!!! I saw the human bird nest!!!!" Hanna squealed.

"Jinjja?? Is that reason why your so happy??" You asked sarcastically.

"NAEEEEE!!!! He even said that he still loves you...." Hanna said so excited.

"Haha. Don't get to excited. What if I don't love him anymore..??" You said.

"Aiisshh~~ Eonnie, don't be like that. Youngmin oppa is so handsome!!! I might stole him from you, if you dont want him." Hanna exclaimed.

"Eh?? How can you say that?? Your still so young." You exclaimed.

"Haha~~ I'm young eonnie but I can see who is handsome and who is not..keke" Hanna said.

"But all of them are handsome." You defended.

"Nae, all of them are handsome including my Hyunseong oppa but Youngmin oppa is more handsome.."Hanna said while blushing.

"Ahaha. Should I tell him that??" You .

"Andwae!! Eonnie.."

"Catch me if you can!!" You run as fast as you can and you leaved Hanna. The two of you came running down the room running that caught everyone's attention.

"Eonnieeeee!!!!!"

"Haha. Okay stop. I wont tell." But you still run until you reached the kitchen.

"No. I dont believe you." Hanna said grabbing your blouse.

"UWWWAAA!!!" You screamed as you tripped onto something. You immediately grabbed onto something just to avoid a great fall.

"You should be careful.." Someone said as he helped you get up.

"AYYIIEE~~ Human bird nest you saved the day!!" Hanna said and she went out of the kitchen.

"What happened here??" Jeongmin and Hyunseong said in unison as they came running to the kitchen.

"That was nothing." You said as you composed and distance yourself from Youngmin.

"You can just wait in the dining area as I prepare our breakfast." Youngmin said and continue what he is doing before you and Hanna made a commotion in the kitchen.

All of you went outside and went to the living room.

"What happened back there??" Hyunseong asked as the three of you sit in the sofa.

"I was tripped and he helped me." You answered.

"Hanna, why do you have to play that kind of game with your eonnie??" Hyunseong asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happened." Hanna said and lowered her head.

"Aiisshh~ don't scold her. It's not her fault, I am the one who started it." You said and looked at Hyunseong.

"Okay. But don't do it again." Hyunseong said and heaved a sigh.

"Nae." Hanna answered.

"Oh come on. Its Christmas today.. No time for that." You said and initiate a group hug.

"Guys, breakfast is serve. Come on now." Youngmin called and within a minute everyone is gathered in the dining area.

 

----------

 

After Christmas day, everything is back to normal. Schedules for work is normal but then it will end on the 29th to give way for the preparation for New year's eve and will resume on the 2nd of January.

"Everyone, we will have an outing on the 29th. We will go to the beach.." The CEO announces.

"Jinjja??" You asked.

"Yes. Since our trainees will be debuting soon, we need to celebrate this early." CEO said.

"So, all of you are expected to come. arraseo??" CEO said, "Okay then that's settled. I will go now."

Everyone is excited about the upcoming event and you and the boys shop for the things needed..

During the time in beach you and hyunseong were together most of the time. Talking about what to do in the upcoming new year. He invited you to come to their house since their omma will be going to Korea during the New year. You wanted to say yes but you want them to have a family time so you turn down the offer and say that you have other plans during new year's eve.

While Jeongmin, he is going back to the Philippines, he can spend the new year with his family back home. You wanted to go with him but the CEO will be needing your help during that season so it can never happen. You sighed at what you thought your new year will become. The other trainees will also have a time with their family so they can't accompany you during that time.

---------

New year's eve came.

"What other things can I do ??" You were lost in your thoughts when somebody knocks in your door. You went to see who your visitor will be. "Maybe Hyunseong and Hanna."

"Annyeong!!" Your visitor greeted you with his face covered with the box of a cake.

"Annyeong??" You greeted back as you raised your brows.

Your visitor revealed his self, it was Youngmin who smiles like an angel in front of your door.

"Umm, What brought you here?? Come in." You said.

"I just wanted to greet you Happy New Year, don't you have plans on how to welcome the new year??" Youngmin asked as he saw that your place is so quiet.

"Oh~ that, I will prepare some dinner later or maybe go out." You lied.

"If that is the case, why don't you come with me? I'll be watching the firework display on the Hangang Park. What you say??" Youngmin asked.

"Umm, what time would you go there??"

"I'll just buy something in the grocery before heading there." Youngmin said.

"Okay then, I'll just meet you at the park." You said.

"Oh no, I'll just pick you up here." Youngmin offered.

"Oh~ wouldn't that be a burden?? Umm, maybe you should just buy few snacks. I can cook something after the firework display." You offered, "and we can eat the cake here."

"That would be awesome. So I'll be back here after 30 minutes maybe.. See you." Youngmin said and left.

"Goodbye. Take care." You said and closed the door when you can no longer see Youngmin's back.

"What happened back there?? Wooaahh~ Giving second chances is not bad, I think this is the perfect time to forget the bad things that happened in the past and start making a new chapter of our lives.. It's giving ourselves another chance." You said as you picked the suitable dress for you.

----------

After a few more hours, You and Youngmin were standing with other people on the park witnessing the majestic firework display.. You had a great time with him and it was a perfect thing to start the new year too.

The two of you headed to your home for some snacks. You cooked some pasta and prepared the cake.

"This is the best celebration of New Year." Youngmin exclaimed.

"Really?? haha. This is memorable."

"It is really so memorable. Being able to celebrate it with you again, it's like a dream come true." Youngmin said and looked at you.

"Yeah. It's really great to have you as an accompany again this season." You said awkwardly.

"I wish we can celebrate many more new years together." Youngmin said and have a spoonful of the cake.

"We can." you said in a low voice.

"You're saying something??"

"I said, give me some of that cake.. That's my favorite!" You said and you get the cake and placed it near you.

"haha. Sorry. But I want more. Give me some!!" Youngmin said and he playfully get some cake as you defended the cake with a fork.

"Wait, let's capture this moment.." Youngmin said and he took out his phone."KIMCHII!!!"

"Let's be friends from now on.." Youngmin said.

"Nae. Let's start this year right.." You said and give him a sweet smile.

"Happy new year, Donna."

"Happy new year too, Youngmin."

 

-------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY AWESOME READERS!!!

As a year-ender, this is an update for all of you :))

Hope you will like this..

Thank you very much for reading!!

Hope that you'll be with me till 2014 :)