wrong time

You Captured My Heart

As you and Jeongmin broke the hug you turned to look to see who called Youngmin's name. 

"Am I dreaming??" You said to yourself as you saw Youngmin, staring at you. But you can see sadness in his eyes. You were about to approach him when a girl suddenly appeared.

"Oh.. Hi!!" The girl said as she look at you with a bright smiling face and at the same time she is catching her breathe due to exhaustion.

"Hello??" You said and gave her a weak smile." She must be the owner of the voice I heard a while ago." You thought as you glanced at her once more.

"Youngmin, is that really you??" You manage to asked him when you remembered that Youngmin is just a few more inches away from you.

"Yeah. I'm back. Ho-how are you??" Youngmin replied and he looked at Jeongmin.

"I missed you alot." You said and you went closer, you wanted to hug him but Youngmin suddenly held the girl's hand.

"She is Suzy, my fiance. " Youngmin said as he introduce Suzy.

You were speechless and just stood there. It takes a moment when reality slapped you in your face again. Jeongmin came by your side, he can sensed that you're not fine anymore. He grabbed your hand and.,

"Im Jeongmin, Donna's boyfriend. So, you must be Youngmin??" Jeongmin said in a sarcastic tone.

"Jeongmin,." You said almost in whisper and looked at Jeongmin.

"Its nice to see you again here, Donna. And nice too meet you too , Jeongmin." Youngmin said not taking his eyes off you when he greet Jeongmin.

"Can I ask, when did you arrived?" you asked, your tears are already forming in your eyes.

"Yesterday. I came here to show her around. I guessed we've already seen enough on this place, We better go." Youngmin said trying to avoid your stare.

"No. Stay,.." You said with a shaking voice.

"Are you alright??" Suzy asked when she heard your voice.

"Yeah. We are about to go anyway. You can stay here. Bye." You said and pulled Jeongmin along with you.

"Donna, take care.. Goodbye." Youngmin said,as he glanced at you once more, as you and Jeongmin leaved Milada hand in hand..

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

So, here's a short update ^^

Hope you like it..

Thanks for reading..

Dont forget to leave a comment

( i really wanna know your opinions.)