confused

You Captured My Heart

( I think this song will fit this part of the update)

I STILL LOVE YOU

 

Two days had passed since Youngmin went back to Korea and eversince that day, you have changed alot. Always not in the mood for something, always caught staring outside the classroom and not paying attention to the professor.

 

"Ms. Donna, can you repeat what Ms. Aira just said?" you heard your professor calling out you name.

"Umm, sorry ma'am but I didnt understand what she said." you answered without hesitation that made your professor looked at you with disappointment.

" Well let me tell you something. You can now take your sit Ms. Donna. Everyone, listen to me. You know where problem starts??" your professor began that made everyone in the class somehow listen to her. " Its when you don't listen. Its when you closed your mind than to understand what someone is trying to say. Its when the only person that you believe in, is yourself, not wanting any explanation of others. and what's worst is that, after the person had finished their explantion and already leaved, that's the only time that you want to run after them and ask for the explanation again." Your professor stop for awhile and began discussing again. She left the last sentence somehow unfinished, you guessed.

 

 

*snap.snap.

"Earth to my daughter.. are you back??" Your mom said and stares at you like a police chief interrogating a suspect.

"What are you doing here, mom??" you asked somehow shocked.

"What am I doing here?? as far as I can remember, we are talking about our plans for tomorrow, and you keep on nodding, I thought you are fine with my plans and then you just stop and began leaving the real world. hey, are you with me now?? " Your mom said shaking you abit.

"Mom, im fine. I just remember what our professor told us to do. I lost my train of thoughts. Sorry." you said.

"Could it be your hallucinating?? but we just ate our dinner , are you hungry??" Your mom asked. acting weird all over again.

"Mom. stop it. All I need is a time for me to reflect what I have done in the past. So, could you please give me sometime alone?? and I'm going to sleep soon." You said and looked at your mom in the most sincere way that you can.

 

"Okay. If that's what my very lovely daughter wants. I will leave now, Good night. And dream of Youngmin." Your mom said before closing your door.

"Aiisshh. mom!!" You yelled and hearing Youngmin's name, a fake smile suddenly paints on your face.

You stand up to locked your door and you went near the window, gazing on the stars. You somehow smile, "Even the stars who are millions miles apart from me, can make me smile just by looking at them. Distance doesn't really matters afterall. It was all in the mind of a person that distance can broke you apart." you said to yourself. "But sad to say it's not the distance that broke us apart. haha. its his fiance and my made-up boyfriend." you added and suddenly a tear fell from your eyes.

"What could happen if I didn't lied?? What could happen if I just told him that I still love him so much?? Will he chose me instead of Suzy?? If I just listen to what he tried to tell me, will I understand why he leave me?? What if.... " you stop writing on the paper and began sobbing. "How could he hurt me this bad?? I thought I can live my life without him, but how come it hurts so bad." You said and continue to sob..... "I love you... I still love you."

-------------

"Youngmin, you can do it." Suzy said as Youngmin went inside the operating room.

Youngmin just smiled and say nothing. He lied on the bed and just closed his eyes.

"What's the used of living if I cant be with the girl I love?? Why should I even need to survive this operation??" These are the things that were running on Youngmin's mind as the operation began. A tear fell from his eyes, its not because of the pain due to the operation, he was actually numb because of the anesthesia injected to him, its because of the pain that his heart is experiencing.

*bip, bip, bip*

Youngmin's heartbeat is going in its abnormal rate, the doctors are all gathered around him and doing everything just to bring back Youngmin's heartbeat to its normal rate. Nurses are running back and forth the operating room, calling other doctors who are present at the hospital.

Suzy was staring outside the operating room, she helds Youngmin's mom, who is crying that time.

"Don't worry auntie, Youngmin will survive the operation. He can do it." Suzy said comforting her.

"My son."

"Youngmin, please fight. We need you. We still need you. And I still haven't told you how much I love you. Please don;t give up." Suzy said in her mind. A tear escaped from her eyes. As she saw from a little space how the doctors tried to revived their young patient.

 

-------------

You walked back and forth in your room. You can't seem to find sleep this night. Something is bothering you and you can't figure out what it is..

"I need to sleep now." You said as you lay on  your bed and tries to close your eyes. Then suddenly a cold breeze seems to enters your room that makes you shivers. You looked at your window and they were closed. 

"Jeez, what was that??" You said and covers yourself with a blanket. Then you heard something fell from your mini table.

You look at it, then you saw a picture frame in your floor, the glass were broke into pieces, you picked it up and you saw that it was Youngmin's photo.

"Guess this means I really have to keep you to other place." you were about to put it in your drawer when the cold breeze began to blow again.

"Youngmin." You said in a low voice and then your heart began to thump very loud, as if you were so worried.

"Hope you're alright." You said and looked at his photo before placing it on your drawer.

 

 

here's an update^^

Hope you will like it,.

(at this moment. i wanna say sorry for all the drama...)