Chapter 6: Don't Forget

Everything In Between

 

 

 

Everything In Between
Chapter 6: Don't Forget
 
 

 

 

“HwaYoung. HwaYoung. HwaYoung.” JongIn repeats for the seventh time that day, casually waiting for said girl in front of the school gates. It’s almost fifteen minutes till the bell rang and HwaYoung was still nowhere to be found. Strange because the girl always arrives an hour before classes started. Of all the days she could be late, she chooses the day when JongIn had some big news to say.

“Move, JongIn.” JongIn almost jumps at the voice. In front of him stood HwaYoung, hair in a disarray and mood in the dump. She had obviously studied for today’s tests. JongIn chuckles at the girl. No matter how haggard she seemed to be, to JongIn, she looked just as pretty as always.

“Move.” The girl repeats and JongIn finally makes way for the girl to pass through. HwaYoung mumbles a thanks and JongIn follows after her.

“HwaYoung” JongIn calls out as HwaYoung simply sighs.

“What?”

“I got scouted.”

HwaYoung stays quiet and stops. JongIn isn’t quite sure about how she feels about the news but he guesses it’s taking time to sink in to the girl. Soon enough, HwaYoung’s head snaps up to face JongIn, eyes wide.

“No way! Which company?! And for what?! Dear lord, I hope it’s not for acting. We all know you’ve got celebrity looks but your acting !” HwaYoung exclaims as she takes JongIn by the collar and shakes him roughly. JongIn jokingly pouts at her and takes her hand off his collar.

“I’m offended. I can actually act quite well, you know.” HwaYoung rolls her eyes and crosses her arms across her chest.

“So?”

“So what?”

“What company scouted you?” JongIn smirks at the girl. He knows what he’d say next would drive her insane.

“SM Entertainment.” For a millisecond, HwaYoung stays quiet, completely blank.

And then she snaps.

“No freaking way!!! You got scouted by people from SHINee’s company! Oh my god JongIn, tell me you accepted!” HwaYoung basically shouts at her friend. JongIn laughs and nods his head, grinning from ear to ear. HwaYoung’s whole face brightens and she lunges at JongIn, trapping him in a big hug and JongIn just laughs and hugs back.

“Don’t you dare forget me when you become famous and become buddies with SHINee.” HwaYoung says as she burries her face into JongIn’s shoulder.

“Hah, I wouldn’t dream of it.”

JongIn wouldn’t forget his first biggest fan. 

 


 
 
Author's Note:
//flips everything. omg sorry for not updating hahbcfnasjfma i've been quite distracted ugh summer break is ending soon so i might update more cause idk okei i update more on school days gashfnhgsjas i hope you enjoyed tho. WELCOME NEW SUBS~