Chapter 4: Non-Platonic

Everything In Between

 

 

Everything In Between
Chapter 4: Non-Platonic
 
 

 

 

It’s already autumn of their second year in high school and just like in middle school, JongIn and HwaYoung have been the center of talks around school once again.

“Are they going out or what?”

“Like seriously, I can’t get a move on JongIn-oppa with that girl always clinging on him.”

“I dunnow, they actually look good together.”

HwaYoung groans and hits her forehead with her palm. JongIn simply rolls his eyes and smiles at HwaYoung’s reaction to the gossips.

“Just ignore them. As long as what they say isn’t true, we shouldn’t let it affect us.” JongIn consoles HwaYoung as she keeps on picking at her food.

“It’s just a bit annoying.” HwaYoung admits as she pouts and sighs. JongIn, though, simply chuckles and tucks a lock of HwaYoung’s hair behind her ear, like he always does when he knows HwaYoung’s not feeling well.

“Actually I wouldn’t mind dating you.” JongIn says as he smirks at HwaYoung’s face which is turning a little too red for her liking.

“Shut up!” HwaYoung shouts as she makes a quick dash to the girl’s comfort room leaving a laughing JongIn at their lunch table.

JongIn doesn’t know how much that one statement caused HwaYoung’s heart beat to suddenly race faster and her brain to conjure Images of them as a couple. And HwaYoung doesn’t know how JongIn did not expect that statement to come out of his mouth so suddenly.

But both of them knew that they really wouldn’t mind the non-platonic relationship.

 


 
 
Author's Note:
ah, this is a bit of a short chappie but no worries guys, im working on the next one already~ stay tuned! hwaiting~