First Kiss

Solace in Solitude

"Kim Myungsoo!"

The obsidian-haired boy flinched, clearly startled by the intrusion of another voice, but it was one that was not unfamiliar. The boy had allowed his mind to wander away from him once again. His gaze settled itself on the girl before him, absorbing in whatever she was wearing at the moment.

"Are you even paying attention?" her cheeks puffed that as she expressed her dissatisfication with him. Silence was exchanged between them for a few moments. It didn't take long for Myungsoo to know that she knew he wasn't paying attention. "So, how do I look?"

A single twirl in that magnificent white sundress, embroided with floral designs at the edge of the flowing skirt.

"You look gorgeous." 

"You've been saying that for the past few dresses I've tried on. You're hopeless, Kim Myungsoo."

He let out a light chuckle. Well, how else was he supposed to describe the beauty of his girlfriend? If anything, he was blessed to have someone like her. Everyone else would think otherwise though. 

"Maybe this would match my dress though," commented Jiae, trying on a straw hat as she spoke. Her hand stretched out to Myungsoo, dragging him over ever so carefully, then she proceeded to trace out every part of his face, as though absorbing them into her touch. The boy blushed, and that was always an endearing sight for her to see.

 

I loved Ophelia
 

"Well then, let's save our first kiss for somewhere special. After all, it holds more meaning when the location is carefully selected."

Forty thousand brothers could not, with all their quantity of love, make up my sum
 

His eyes fluttered open, greeting the light rays seeping through his curtains. He stretched and rubbed at his eyes. The faint yelling of his brother and mother preparing breakfast could be heard through the wooden barrier, separating the outside world from his sanctuary. 

The Blinking...

Myungsoo slowly let the information from yesterday seep into his mind. The Blinking, huh? He was, no doubt, surprised that something unnatural could occur. This supernatural act was also tied with his lover's death. 

Well then, wouldn't mean that she was murdered?