The Letter 'S'

Solace in Solitude

My name is Kim Myungsoo. 

I am an ordinary student. There's nothing really special about me, really. Frankly speaking, why would anyone find interest in a boy decked in black from head to tie? Why would they talk to someone of little words? I'll simply bore them because I have nothing to say (I wish I could)
 
I tried to fit in with the world. I really tried, but for some reason, they never seemed to accept me fully within what you call normality or was it society? Or maybe it was the people who led me to disappointment (including her, just maybe.)
 
The world is cruel. If you don't fit within their standards, you're not one of them but it's okay. I've learnt to enjoy being alone. Silence eventually became my best friend because I felt that if Silence were a person, it'll be a person who understands me well. Who knows what's going on in my head with no words needed to be spoken because Silence understands that I'm horrible with words. I'm unable to express well. 
 
With Silence, there came Solace. Silence brought Solace with him. Solace eventually became one of my best friends apart from Silence. Silence may understand what I am feeling but never comforts. Solace is the one whose arms I run into and I cherish the chilling comfort that it gives me every single day. Solace usually ends up coaxing me in going to him when Silence fails to comfort.
 
'S' became my favourite letter. It stood for the three things I treasured in life.
 
Silence, Solace and Sungjong.