The Crazy

Simplicity of Love

***just think of yuri as son dam bi***

 

After getting her stuff, Yuri and Hani went to S.M so she can practice dance and record for the debut song. As she reached the building she saw a familiar figure at the door. It was none other than Choi Seung Hyun otherwise known as TOP from Big Bang, her best friend. He was there for her when she moved to Korea since her parents are close friends with his. Along with CY, all three of them were close. But since Yuri and CY had to deal with what had happened yesterday and this morning, she doesn't know how to tell him that she isn't close friends with CY anymore.

 

“Yuri!!!!” TOP called out waving at Yuri being the bingu TOP he is.

“Hyunniiieee-ahhhhh~~~” Yuri said as she walked up to him.

“Yah!  Don’t call me that! Not in public will ya?! By the way congrats! You didn’t call me to let me know that you got it.” TOP said with a bit of pink in his cheeks.

“Haha.. Sorry I was busy getting everything in order. I was going to call you. And besides I’m used to calling you that bestie!” Yuri said.

“Fine but not in public please. So how is it going? But hey who is this?” he said pointing at Hani.

“Oh this is Hani my manager. She helped me out yesterday and this morning with Jay and CY.” Yuri said looking at the ground.

“What did they do this time? Did Jae Bum cheat on you with her again? Yuri you need to stop thinking about him. I told you before he is no good for you and he will never change. Nor will CY. Both of you girls are my best friends but I don’t like what she has done.” TOP asked getting heated up again. Apparently this has happened way too many times.

“I know. I know. I just figured that out myself yesterday and this morning. So no worries ok? I’m fine. Besides I moved out and I am now living with Hani and her roommate. I gave Jae Bum a piece of my mind this morning when I went over there to get the rest of my things. He shouldn’t be bothering me anymore” Yuri said.

“What do you mean bothering you? Don’t tell me he was outside the apartment like he always does when you found out like before.” TOP said annoyed.

‘I don’t know what Yuri sees in him. He’s no good for her. Why can’t she see that I like her? I guess it’s for the best right now for us to be friends. I’ll tell her when the time is right.’ He thought

“Yeah. He was there. CY didn’t let him in though. They were talking when Hani and I came. But we hid just to hear enough of their conversation.” Yuri said. She was about to continue but Hani interrupted.

“Hey Yuri we gotta get going. Nice to meet you TOP. Big fan by the way.” Hani said.

“Haha Thanks! Hey are you free later, Yuri?” TOP asked.

“I should be done recording by 6ish at most. Why?” Yuri asked

“Let’s grab dinner. I’m sure the guys would want to see you. I’ll pick you up then.” TOP said.

“Yeah sure. I’ll see you later.” Yuri said.

That’s right Yuri knew Big Bang since she was best friends with TOP. She spent time with them as much as she spent time with Jae Bum and CY.

‘It would be nice to see them again. I miss them. Maybe I should have auditioned for YG instead.’ She thought

As Yuri walked in with Hani she heard someone called her name so she turned around.

“Yuri!” Jaejoong said.

“Oh Jae Joong sunbae. Anyong!” Yuri said.

“Where are you going?” Jae asked her.

“I’m going to dance practice and then we gonna go record my debut song. Wae?” Yuri said.

“Ahh is that so? Well I was wondering if you would like to grab coffee after.” Jae asked.

“Sorry sunbae I have plans with a good friend later. Maybe tomorrow? Or maybe you can come to my dance practice later and we can go get bubble tea at the café?” Yuri said.

“Sure. See you later. Bye” He said disappointed that Yuri had plans as he walked away. “Wait who are you meeting up with? An idol?” he asked curious.

“Well umm….its TOP from Big Bang if you must know.” She said laughing.

“Ahhhh Seung Hyunie? Haha I didn’t know you guys know each other.” He said.

“Well it’s a small world then. I gotta go Hani is getting impatient. See you later!” Yuri said walking away.

 

“What was that all about?” Hani asked.

“Sunbae wanted to have coffee later after the recording. But we’re having dinner with TOP so he’s coming by later during dance practice.” Yuri said.

“Oh ok. Alright let’s get this this recording done!” Hani said. Obviously she’s more excited.

 

“Alright so what song are you going to choose Yuri?” one of the producers asked.

“I’m not sure. What do you think Hani?”

“Well we want y as well as a strong image. How about this one?” Hani said holding out a piece of paper with the lyrics on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izc3i4Ulg0

Yes, no, which way to go, 2008 e to the are I c, let's go

Naega michyeosseo jeongmal michyeosseo neomu miwoseo tteonabeoryeosseo
Neomu swipge kkeutnan sarang dasi doraoji annneundangeol almyeonseodo

Michyeosseo naega michyeosseo geuttaen michyeo neol japji motaesseo
Nareul tteotteotteotteotteo tteona beobeobeobeobeo beoryeo
Geu jjarbeun chueongmaneul namgyeodunchaero nal

Huhoehaesseo niga gabeorindwi bulhaenghaejyeo nege beoryeojindwi
Neoreul irko sipjinanha julgeosi deo manha nareul tteonajimara
Jukdorok saranghaesseo neo hanamaneul dasineun bolsueopdan
Michinsaenggage nunmulman heureune sure chwihanbame
Oneureun jameul irulsueobseo

Naega michyeosseo jeongmal michyeosseo neomu miwoseo tteonabeoryeosseo
Neomu swipge kkeutnan sarang dasi doraoji annneundangeol almyeonseodo
Michyeosseo naega michyeosseo geuttaen michyeo neol japji motaesseo
Nareul tteotteotteotteotteo tteona beobeobeobeobeo beoryeo
Geu jjarbeun chueongmaneul namgyeodunchaero nal

Sarangi beolsseo sigeobeoringeonji ijewa wae nan huhoehaneungeonji
Tteonaganjari honjanameun nan ireoke nae gaseumeun muneojigo
Jukdorok saranghaesseo neo hanamaneul dasineun bolsueopdan
Michinsaenggage nunmulman heureune sure chwihanbame
Oneureun jameul irulsueobseo

Naega michyeosseo jeongmal michyeosseo neomu miwoseo tteonabeoryeosseo
Neomu swipge kkeutnan sarang dasi doraoji annneundangeol almyeonseodo
Michyeosseo naega michyeosseo geuttaen michyeo neol japji motaesseo
Nareul tteotteotteotteotteo tteona beobeobeobeobeo beoryeo
Geu jjarbeun chueongmaneul namgyeodunchaero nal

(Rap)
Neoui memories ijen delete it maeilbam bureuneungeon your name deullini?
Mopsi apannabwa ijen sijagiran maljocha nangeomna
Open up a chapter man I'm afraid of that jeonhwagireuldeureo hwaginhae ni messages
Tteonajwosseumyeon jokesseo, catch me if you can but I'm out of here

Naega michyeosseo jeongmal michyeosseo neomu miwoseo tteonabeoryeosseo
Neomu swipge kkeutnan sarang dasi doraoji annneundangeol almyeonseodo
Michyeosseo naega michyeosseo geuttaen michyeo neol japji motaesseo
Nareul tteotteotteotteotteo tteona beobeobeobeobeo beoryeo
Geu jjarbeun chueongmaneul namgyeodunchaero nal

“But who will do the rapping part?” Yuri said.

“Hmmmm. Why don’t you ask TOP? I’m sure he can drop by now since y’all are seeing each other later.” Hani said.

“You’re right. Haha alright hold let me see” Yuri said getting her phone out. She scrolled down to TOP’s contact and pressed the call button.

*Phone Convo*

“Hello? Yuri? Why are you calling me? Aren’t you in a recording?” TOP said.

“Well I have chosen a song that needs a rapper. And I thought of you. Can you come by please? I know you’re not an SM artist but you’re the only rapper I know besides GD.” She said.

“Yea sure. I’m with GD right now. You want both of us to come and see who would be your best match?” he said teasing her.

“Haha sure. Uncle is ok with you coming?” Yuri said.

“He’ll be fine. You’re his favorite niece how can he not say no. I just got to let him know. I’ll see you soon!” TOP said as he hung up quickly.

‘This guy really just hung up on me?’ she thought looking at her phone.

 

 

“Alright we got TOP and GD coming.” Yuri said.

“Uhh….is that ok? I mean YG isn’t going to say anything?” one of the producers.

“Haha I’d like to see him try. I’m his niece after all.” Yuri said.

Everyone in the room stared at her with their mouth open.

Its true Yuri is YG’s niece. He’s her mother’s older brother. That’s why she was close with the YG family. She didn’t want people thinking that she got in YG because of her uncle. So that’s why she chose to audition with SM instead.

“Uhhh can y’all not stare at me like that?” She said.

“Ummm sorry but why didn’t you audition for YG?” Hani said.

“Well it would be a conflict of interest wouldn’t it? I mean the niece of YG auditioning against hundreds of people and getting in at the end. Wouldn’t that sound fishy to you? I want to do it my own way. And my uncle is fine with it.” Yuri said.

*knock knock*

“Hey!!!! Hyunnnnniiieeee! Jiyongiiiieeeee!” Yuri said as she saw the boys come through the door.

“YAH! I told you not to call me that!” TOP said.

“Haha…dude she still calls you that?” GD said.

“Hey she called you ‘Jiyoniiiiiieeeeee’ too. So don’t start with me.” TOP said.

“At least I like it.” GD said sticking his tongue out at TOP.

“Ok so let’s get it started” Hani said.

****after a few hours****

“Ok so what do you think Yuri? Who is it gonna be?” Hani asked.

“Seung Hyun!” Yuri said.

“YES!” He said with his fist in the air.

“Lucky . I wanted to work with baby girl.” GD said.

“Awwww its ok Ji hopefully we can in the future.” Yuri said.

“Aright let’s get to dance practice.” Hani said.

“Is it ok for us to watch?” GD asked with his puppy dog eye knowing Yuri can’t say no if he does it.

“Sure. It would be ok.” Hani said before Yuri can say anything since she knows Yuri would want the boys to be there.

*****dance studio****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm6sBpLHG0w

 

“Alright Yuri, let’s start from the top ok?”

“OK!” she said dropping her things next to the boys.

As she walked the center with a chair both GD and TOP was not sure what was gonna happen until they saw her sit on the chair.

https://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/nisi20081229_0000409206_web.jpg

The boys stared wide eyed. Their little sister (not really) is growing up. TOP didn’t know how to process this dance. It only made him want to confess to Yuri soon. The door open and TOP turned to see the SM artists come in he was gonna greet them but they put their finger up to have him keep quite.

After she was done dancing everyone cheered. She was so concentrated on the dance that she didn’t realize that some of the other SM artists came in even the two people she didn’t want to see.

“That was awesome Yuri! Didn’t know you had those moves.” Kibum said.

“Ahh its nothing. It’s just practice not the real thing haha. By the way when did everyone get here.” She asked.

“Just a little while ago.” He said.

As everyone gathered to chitchat while Yuri continued to practice some more. Just as she was about to start Jay grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the dance room startling everyone in the room. TOP was going to follow but Hani stopped him.

“She needs to do this her herself. As much as I want her to not be near him or CY she needs to work this out. And I’m sure she won’t be going back to him.” Hani said with ease patting his back. "I'll tell you what happened last night and this morning ok? just ty not to punch anyone after I tell you."

****outside of the dance room****

“Let go! What do you want!?” She yelled.

“WHAT DO I WANT? You know that answer more than anyone. I want you back. That’s what I want. And why are you dancing like that? It’s not your style.” He replied with a smirk.

“I told you this morning that it was the last time I’ll see you as your woman. As of this morning WE are only in a SUNBAE and HOOBAE relationship. You don’t need to know why I’m dancing like that.” Yuri said with disgust.

“Why are you being like this? Of all years together you willing to throw it away?” Jay asked just as he said that the door of the dance room opened. not that they noticed. But now everyone could hear them.

“Yea I am because you’re not worth it anymore. You have hurt me too many times. And how many times have you done things behind my back with CY, huh? With that I even lost count on how many times and how many time I took you back.” Yuri said.

“Look I was trying to tell her yesterday that I didn’t want to be with her and end things.” Jay said.

Just before Yuri could say something. She saw someone rush past her and Jay was on the ground.

 

“Hyung! What was that for?!” Jay asked as he got up holding his cheek.

“Why are you so persistent on being with Yuri? She said she no longer wants to be with you. She has a career to deal with right now. She doesn’t need to worry about you cheating on her. Leave now before I get someone to do it.” TOP said. Yuri and GD was trying to hold him back before he threw another punch at Jay.

“Oppa stop it! Please?” Yuri said. She knows once she refers him as oppa he’ll calm down.

"YAH! Seung Hyun! You promise not to punch anyone after i told you!" Hani said.

“Seung Hyun oppa! What did you do?!” CY screamed as she saw Jay holding his cheek.

“Something he deserved a long time ago.” TOP answered looking away.

“I think you should leave Jae Bum. As you can see no one wants you here right now. CY please take him home.” Hani said.

“You can’t tell me what to do.” CY said.

“Yes I can. I maybe a rookie but I am still a manager. So please take him out of here and home, please. If not I will have security come and take him out and he will be banned from coming to the agency.” Hani said.

“Fine whatever you say.” CY said. “Come on Jay lets go.” She said trying to pull him away from everyone.

“No I’m staying until Yuri takes me back.” He said shrugging her off.

“WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?! Besides I’m with someone else now.” Yuri said. Everyone was surprised at her statement.

“Who is it?!” Jay said shaking her.

“It’s me.” A voice said. Everyone’s head turned to see who it is.

“Jaejoong Hyung?” TOP said confused.

“Yuri-ah I have the bubble tea that we were gonna get.” Jae said holding up bubble tea.

“Sunbae.” Yuri said as she walked up to him. “What are you doing sunbae?” she whispered to him as she hugged him.

“Just play along. He’ll leave.” Jae whispered back.

“Aigooo oppa you didn’t have to I was going to see you down stairs.” Yuri said pulling away from the hug. Jay looked like he was a deer caught in headlights.

“Nah I wanted to surprise you but it seems like I came at a bad time.” Jae said.

“You didn’t. Jae Bum SUNBAE was just about to leave with CY.” Yuri said looking at CY.

“Yeah. We were just leaving. Bye Jaejoong sunbae.” CY said dragging Jay with her.

 

“Well that went well.” Jae said.

“Hyung why did you do that?” TOP said pulling him away from the crowd. Jaejoong knew what he meant. TOP liked Yuri for a while. Jaejoong found out after the day when Yuri came in with Hani and they had the riff off that she was TOP’s close friend.

*****flashback******

“YO Seung Hyun-ah. I think I like someone.” Jae said as he sat down to have dinner with TOP.

“Who hyung? Anyone I know?” TOP asked.

“Maybe. Didn’t you say a friend of yours is auditioning for SM. What is her name?” Jae asked.

“Yeah I did. It’s someone I like. Her name is Ha Yuri.” TOP said smiling.

“Ahh that’s Yuri? Well she got in by the way.” Jae said.

“Really?! That’s awesome I’ll go see her tomorrow then. I think I will confess to her soon too.” TOP said smiling as he dig into his food.

‘I should keep it so myself that I like her for his sake. He is my dongsaeng afterall.’ He thought.

***end of flashback***

 

******what do yall think? is it good? the drama is brewing.....who will yuri choose in the end? im hoping TOP. im planning to write an EXO fanfic after this......dont forget to leave comments! :)********