The Riff Off

Simplicity of Love

As the door to the SM's dance studio opens Yuri and Hani walked in and bowed to all of the artists and the trainees.

"Hi everyone. This Hani. She's my personal assistant/manager.' Yuri said. Everyone but CY said hi to both girls. 

*Isn't she the one outside that smirked at me before she when into see sajangnim?* CY thought.

"Yuri its your turn to practice. Everyone else is taking a break.' the choregrapher, Sae Mi said.

"Is it ok if Hani dances with me, please?' Yuri pouted

"Yah...Arasso.....Jeez you know how to use aegyo with me. Tsk. Yah. Just this one....." Sae Mi said.

" Assaaaa~! Come Hani." Yuri said pulling her to the middle of the room. 

"I don't know Yuri. I can just sit here on the bench."

Everyone including CY is staring at the scene in front of them. Its liek Hani and Yuri have known each other for years.

"No~ you are dancing." Yuri said as she starts pulling Hani to the middle of the room again.

The girls gave Sae Mi to the ok to start the music.They started to dance with both girls in sync with one another. they danced to Afterschool's dance cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM-MMfqkr0M

*I used to dance like that with her* CY thought as everyone watch the girls. When the girls were done they heard claps from everyone including CY.

"At least she still has some heart." Hani whispered to Yuri.

"She's just being nice since everyone is here." Yuri whispered back.

"OMG! That was AWESOME!" Taeyeon said

"Hani! Why didn't you try out? You're good.." Sae Mi said.

"I didn't think about it. hahaha" Hani said rubbing the back of her head.

"Alright singing time!" Yunho said.

"Uhhhhhh....What?! I dont think so." Hani said.

"Haha..no worries. This will be for Yuri. But you are welcome to join in. We're doing this Pitch Perfect style...."riff off" time!" Tiffany said.

"Ok. I'm up for it." Yuri said.

"Wait. wait. We have 2 Yuri's here. We need to give Ha Yuri a stage name or a nickname. haha" SNSD's Yuri said.

"Hmm. How about Hae Mi?" JaeJoong said smiling at Yuri.

"I'd like that. Thanks oppa." Yuri ( Hae Mi) said

"Everyone alright with that?" Yoona said.

Everyone was cheering.

"Lets have the newbies start the riff off." Yuri(SNSD)

"Alright lets start with paper, rocks, and scissors. Hae Mi and CY come to the center please" Taeyeon said.

Both girls walked to the center of the circle.

"Paper, Rock, Scissors." said the girls.

"Ok. Hae Mi goes first. Alright girls pick a group of 5 to do this with you." Yunho said.

"I pick Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoochun, and Jaejoong. Your turn CY." Hae Mi said.

"I pick Jessica, Yuri, Sunny, Yunho, and Junsu." CY said.

Hae Mi started as soon as CY finished, taking the guitar from one of the trainees. Hae Mi was really into it. She was putting it her all in this riff off. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH7PKhym-UA

While Hae Mi sang and rapped No Diggityand everyone was surprised and in awe of her. They thought she only sang ballads since thats what she sang at her audition. But then CY cut in with Killing me softly with his song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0iCy_9HE-o

Hae Mi rolled her eyes knowing that CY sang this  song to mocked her and Jay, Jay cheated her on with CY. Hae Mi cut her off wiht Before he Cheats. Since CY started it first with her song. Everyone could feel the tension between the girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8

They were circling each other. JaeJoong wanted to stop the girls. But Hani pulled him back and was about to cut in until CY with another song. Only this time with me force. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjKwzuXXu60

Hani got annoyed and got up and jumped in with a song That Thing. Everyone looked - no STARED at her even Hae Mi and CY. Hae Mi took the cue and jumped in and sang with Hani. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r39WLFuHqwE

When the girls were done everyone clapped and cheered. 

"Well..........that was something....uhh so who won guys?" Donghae asked.

 

 

****wooooowwwwww its been sooooo long! sorry everyone. I'm starting to get back to writing. I forgot how much soothing it is to write. :) I will try my best to keep writing :)****