Yuri's Audition....Hani's Rejection....and a Job?

Simplicity of Love

Hey guys its Yuri Nicole…I was talking to Andi/Hani one day and this storyline came up in my head…well actually this storyline is going to be used as a class project for one of my friends (short movie perhaps?)…well kind of similar to the one me and Hani is typing up…just this one I tweaked it a little bit… =] so yea….hope you guys enjoy it…well here it goes…
btw in the story Yuri calls Chae Yeon ‘CY’….
-*-
[Flashback 1 year ago 2008]
As she stepped foot backstage with her boyfriend, Jaebum just to be there and support her best friend, Choi Chae Yeon on her 1st SM Town concert with the rest of the SM artists.
‘I wish I can be up there with CY and sing.’ Yuri thought while holding Jaebum’s hand tightly.

“It’s ok babe. You’ll get in someday.” Jaebum said.

“Easy for you to say oppa. You’re already a JYP trainee.” She pouted as Jae laughed.

“Yuri! I’m so happy that you made it!” Chae Yeon said as she walked towards the couple.

“Anything for my best friend.” Yuri said.

“Hey babe lets go eat. The hyungs are bugging me to bring you. Oh and you can bring Yuri too.” Kibum said as he came up behind CY and hugged her.

“Sure. Kibum oppa isn’t SM having auditions soon?” CY asked.

“Oh yeah. Why? He asked.

“Well our Yuri here is a good singer and dancer. I think she would be a great addition to our SM family.”CY beamed.
[End Flashback]

As she walks into the building where her audition is being held, she’s prepping herself. With the help of her CY, she was able to land an audition. Jaebum and CY are waiting to know the results. The rest of the artists are waiting to see I she has what it takes to be part of their family.

“Ha Yuri, please come up to the stage.” Lee Soo Man called out.

Yuri took a deep breath and stepped on stage.

“Hi Yuri. I’m Lee Soo Man. May I ask you what is your full nationality and age please?”

“I’m Vietnamese Korean and I’m 21 years old.” Yuri said.

“Ok. What will you be singing for your audition today? A Korean cover or English?” he asked.

“I will be singing an English cover to Big Bang’s ‘Forever with You’.” She said proudly.

“Ok. Go ahead.” Lee Soo Man nodded.

As Yuri looks out to the audience she spots Jae giving her a two thumbs up and CY having her fist in the air mouthing the words ‘FIGHTING’. She nodded at the two important people in her life.

“Oh baby, you know that you’re my only love,
And I will never let you go
Just take my hand,
Tell me that you understand,
And promise me that you’ll always be here until the end.

Though some days we might be apart,
Just know it’s only you in my heart.
Everytime that I cry,
I want you here by my side
I’ll love forever with you~”

When Yuri was finish everyone clapped for her.

“Hey CY is that your best friend that you always talk about?" JaeJoong of DBSK asked.

“Yep that’s her. Don’t tell me you like her, JaeJoong sunbae.” CY said.

At that moment Lee Soo Man was evaluating Yuri’s audition with his staff.

“Yuri, congrats you’re in. The rest of you girls I hope you can come back and try again. Thank you.”

Upon hearing that she got in Jae and CY was happy and the SM family was happy to have a new addition to the family.

-*-

6 months later

Its 9pm and in an apartment just a couple of blocks down from the SM building. Lives two 20 year old girls named Midori and Hani. Midori just got home from work with mail in her hands.

“Hani! You got mail!” she called out.

“I’m coming.” Hani said as she came out from her room.

As Hani walked up to Midori, she grabbed her mail from the girl’s hand and stared at the envelope.

“Open it! I wanna know what it is!” Midori urged her.

“Ok. Ok. Hold on woman. Just cause you’re older and my parents made you guardian. Impatient .”

“Hey don’t hate.” Midori retorted.

“It says that I didn’t get in. But they’re offering me a job to be a manager to one of the new singers.” Hani said as she smiled.

-*-

Well I hoped you guys enjoyed it...there will be more to come.... =]