Move Out!~

Simplicity of Love

" Well it looks like HaeMi won." CY said. She knows that its was no use to keep going because HaeMi was going to comeback with better ones like back then when they practiced in high school in the states. HaeMi and Hani looked at each other wondering why she would stop.

"Well we both did well. It was fun. Lets do it again sometime soon." Yuri said. 

"Hey Yuri. We need to go get some of your stuff from your apartment and head to mine to meet Midori there." Hani said.

" You're moving out?" CY asked.

Unfortunately HaeMi(Yuri) hasn't said anything to CY since after her meeting with Lee Soo Man earlier.

"Yeah. Sajangnim wants me to move in with Hani since she;s my manager." Yuri said. 

With that the girls said bye and left.

---Dance studio---

"Well that was something." Jaejoong said.

He was even more surprised this time. When he saw Yuri for the first time when she came and auditioned. He was sitting with the other artists and asked CY if that was her bestfriend. CY shot back with 'have you taken a liking to her?' Has he started to like Yuri? She has good vocals and can rap from what he saw today. She is AMAZING. 'I need to get her number from CY.' he thought.

Jaejoong walked up to CY and interrupted her conversation with BoA. 

"Hey CY do you have Yuri's number? I want to see if she wants to go have coffee." Jaejoong asked.

"Umm yeah." CY gave him Yuri's number. "Here. im not sure if she is going to pick up. she's getting some of her stuff  from the apartment and moving out" CY said.

----Meanwhile on Yuri's side----

"So are you ready? But really are you ok though? Because I know it might have been hard to go up against HER after what happened before our meeting." Hani said.

"Yeah I'm good. Like I said I just dont care for them anymore like I did before. She and Jay no longer have a place in my life even if she is a part of SM Town." Yuri said.

"Okay good. Because it looked like you guys were gonna get into it back there."Hani said.

"Hahaha. Thanks for jumping in though and performing. I know you didn't want to do that. Alright lets go to your place now." Yuri said walking and leaving behind a past that she doesn't care for anymore.

Hani had to jump in to just avoid a confrontation between the girls. Even thought Hani only just met Yuri. It seemed like the both of them got alng well. Or maybe Hani, herself had a fair share of heartbreaks as well.

----Backstory of Hani----

Hani has been in Korea for 2 years. Midori had came along with her to look after her since Hani's parents asked her. Once the girls got to Korea, Hani had an audition with SM Entertainment. That was the reason why she was there in the first place. Hani had aslo planned on going to college there in Seoul. She didn't make the final cut for the audition. But after a couple of months the company contacted her. And had told her that they are looking for Managers as well and it was for a debuting artist that was debuting soon. And since Hani had a degree in Management in the states they are considering giving her the job. But it wasn't a guarantee that she would be picked. There was one person that she had talked to from SM. Yoochun...Yup Park Yoochun. One of the lady killers of DBSK (TVXQ). They started to talk did to him having a hard time figuring out wanting to leave the group and the company all together. One thing led to another and they started dating. Secretly ofcourse. But Mr. Park Yoochun made a mistake of cheating. Midori and Hani knew the DBSK boys since Midori got a job as a stylist for the boys at SM. But Yoochun and Hani weren't that serious so it wasn't awkard for them to be around each other. It just hurts Hani to know that he did that. But for now she is happy that they are good friends.

----Hani and Midori's Apartment----

"Mi!? You home? I have someone for you to meet." Hani yelled.

At that moment a girl with long hair came out from the kitchen.

"Oh. Who is this?" The girl said.

"This is Yuri." Hani said smiling.

"Ummmmm.......Are you sure? She looks different. I know Yuri and this isn't her." She said.

"Hahaha. No no no. This Yuri is Ha Yuri with the stage name of HaeMi. A debuting artist from SM. And I am her manager." Hani said smiling.

"OHHHHHHHH.....Hahahahahahaha. Hi! I'm Midori." Midori said.

"Hi! I hope it's ok with you that I'm staying with you guys." Yuri said nervously.

"You are? Is everything ok?" Midori asked.

"Well she's debuting soon and I'm her manager And sajangnim wants her to live with us." Hani explained.

"Ahhh..ok. Well welcome home then." Midori said.

"Thanks. i guess we can get the rest of the stuff tomorrow. I have a feeling Jaebum is going to be there." Yuri said.

----Next day at CY and Yuri's apartment----

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Yuri! I know you're home. Open the door" Jaebum yelled through the door.

****door opens****

"She is not home and won't be home. Besides she's moving out. So stop you're yelling." CY said pissed off.

"Where is she? Did you kick her out because she doesn't want to be in your life anymore?" Jaebum said with such hate.

"Haha from what I know she is debuting soon and sajangnim had her move in with her manager. Sorry to say but all those times you came back to me when you and Yuri fought you liked it. Plus you pursued me before you started dating Yuri." CY said know whatever she had just said would piss him off.

Jaebum had tried talking to CY before. But CY knew Yuri liked him. But Yuri never knew that he had tried to date CY. Both CY and Jaebum kept it secret from Yuri that they never met before.

"Whatever. You didn't tell me to stop did you." Jaebum said smirking.

Just when CY was about to say something her eye when wide and big O_O. Jaebum turned around to see what CY was looing at. He turned to see a really pissed of Yuri. Yuri had came back to get more stuff with Hani. She wasn't really expecting Jaebum to be there this early in the morning.

"Well what do we have here. and . You came over to her Jay?" Hani spat at the 2 in the door way.

"It's ok Hani. No need to get worked over them. I'm just grabbing the rest of my things." Yuri said as she pushed her way through between CY and Jaebum.

"Oh ok." was all CY could say. Jaebum was frusterated because Yuri seem to not care about them anymore.

"Yuri can we talk?" Jaebum asked while following her to her old room.

"What do you want? We have nothing to talk about. We are no long together. What we have now is strictly sunbae and hoobae relationship." Yuri said.

"I just want to know why you are moving out." he said.

" Why do you wnat to know? You are no longer my boyfriend. Besides I's sure from now on I won't get in the way of you and ChaeYeon being together behind my back." Yuri said loud enough for CY to hear. Knowing that she was listening.

"I know you're listening ChaeYeon. You might as well come in here." She said as she grabbed some picture frames that had her and Jaebum in them. "Do both of you see this?" she held up the pictures as they looked at her. She turned them over and took the pictures out and ripped them in half in front of him. She did the same with pictures of her and CY.

"This right here is the end of us. I can never see you guys the same way anymore. One was a bestfriend that I trusted with everything. One was a boyfriend I thought was the one. You both disappoint me. So from now on us three only have a sunbae and hoobae  relationship." with that she picked up the rest of her things and walked out of the door with Hani heading back to her new home. A home where she cna trust the two girls that welcomed her with open arms.

 

wooooooooowhooooooooooooooooo.....Chapter 4 is done. i told yall ill continue it. hahah chapter 5 is in the works...so wait for it! :D