Break up..New Job..New Friendship..a Move in? o_O

Simplicity of Love

As Hani woke up to a new day. She is starting her job at SM Entertainment today as a personal assistant to one of the new singers. She also will find out today that the singer will be moving in with her and Midori.

As she walked into the building, she saw a couple. She did overheard them talking as she sat and waited to be called to talk to Lee Soo Man.

"So what happened last night Jay?" the girl asked.

[Flashback]
As Jaebum helped Yuri to her apartment door, he wanted to tell her something but he seems to be holding it back.

"Yuri come on babe lets get you inside,ok?" he said opening the door to the apartment.

Once they were inside he took her to her bed so she could rest. As she started to drift in to a deep sleep or so he thought, Jay talked to himself.

"Yuri do you know how much I love you? But how is it that I can't be with someone I love. I'm sorry"

With that said Jay left.

[End Flashback]

"Well I took her home. But she fell asleep before I could talked to her. But I also couldn't do it CY." Jay said.

"You still love her don't you?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Really Jay, think about it. We both like each other. You're about to debut with 2pm. How do you know Yuri isn't going to cheat on you when shes in Japan or something?"

"Don't say that. You're cheating on Kibum too. We'll see what happens. Gotta go bye." he said as he hugged her.

As he was about to walk away CY pulled him back a gave him a passionate kiss. As that happened Hani saw a girl about the same age as CY but maybe a little older. She had tears in her eyes and had clenching fists.

'Maybe this is Yuri.' Hani thought.

She saw 'Yuri' soften and wiped her tears away and began to walk toward the couple.

"Way to show how much you love me, Jay. And way to be a best friend, CY." 'Yuri' said.

"Its not what it looks like, Yuri." Jay said.

"Yeah Yuri." CY said.

"Oh really? But a little birdie told me...ah you know what never mind. Jay we are over. I thought you changed after I took you back the 4th time. And CY consider yourself out of my life. By the way CY SUNBAE Kibum oppa is on his way down to get you." Yuri said as she walked away.

As Hani's name was called to go in to talk to LSM. She passed CY on the way. Hani looked at her with narrowed eyes with a smirk on her face as she walk through the door."

'Who is that girl?' CY thought as she walked away.

"Hi Hani. I'm Lee Soo Man. How are you today? Please sit down." he said.

"I'm fine." she said as she sat down.

"As you know, you have been offered a job to be a personal assistant to one of our new singers. The singer was picked yesterday. She won't be debuting yet. Not until end this year or maybe earlier."

"I see. Well I wouldn't mind taking the job." Hani smiled at him.

"Perfect. And one more thing she is to move in with you. And I do understand that you have a room mate also? Can she move in tomorrow?" he asked.

"Move in where?" a voice said.

Hani turned and looked behind her and it was Yuri. Yuri walked in and sat down.

"Hani meet Ha Yuri" LSM said.

"Hi!" Yuri said.

"Nice to meet you Yuri." Hani smiled.

"As I was saying. Yuri, you are to move in with Hani and her room mate tomorrow. Hani is your personal assistant. So now you guys can leave and Yuri show Hani around please." LSM said.

"Sure no problem Appa." Yuri said walking out of the room with Hani behind her.

Hani stop walking at the word 'Appa' Yuri turns around and said, "What?"

"Wait Mr. Lee is your dad?" Hani asked confused.

"Nope hes not. Hes like a dad to all of the artists here." Yuri said.

As they stopped in front the dance studio. All of the artists were in there practicing for their next performances. Hani scanned the room and she saw CY in there.

"Ok so here is the dance studio. Lets go in." Yuri said.

But she was stopped by Hani. She looked at Yuri and said,"Are you sure? I saw what happened this morning. I just saw CY in there."

"Its ok Hani. She betrayed me many times. I guess I was to naive to think that both of them changed. Its ok. Will you be a close friend? Both you and your room mate?" Yuri said.

"By the way its our room mate. And lets go in and show her that you cant be messed with." Hani said.

"Ok lets go." Yuri said opening the door to the studio.

As Yuri opened the doors. Everyone stopped what they were doing. And looked at the at her. All of them were wondering who was the girl with Yuri and why she was with Yuri.