The Ignorant Boss

I Fell In Love

     "Have we seen each other before? You look kinda familiar to me." Jiyeon asked. Eunjung looked at her in a confused way. She thought deeply but she couldn't remember who she was or if she knew her. 

"I don't think so... Today is our first meeting and even I, who came here for 3 months, don't know everyone yet." Eunjung said while looking at her workmates.

"Oh... I see. Maybe I misunderstood you as someone I once knew." Jiyeon said.

"It's fine. I think someone asked me the same question." She said while smiling.

Eunjung went back to her seat, which is in front of Jiyeon. They were close but not as close as the other social workers. Of course, Jiyeon's seat is different from the other workers. Her desk is in front of an office. Inside was dark and she immediately knew that no one was in there. 

 
     The entrance of the door opened. Someone handsome and cute, at the same time, came in. He wore a white suit, almost the same one as kris. Jiyeon also thought he was glowing, just like her brother. He walked in while looking at Jiyeon. He got closer to her and it made Jiyeon think that he was walking towards her, but then he passed by and went into the office next to her. The one that is dark and empty. There was another person behind him but he was holding something. He held boxes and it had a name tag. Jiyeon ignored them and continue her paper work. She could hear people in front of her murmuring about him.
 
"Did you see him... He was so hot..." They would say. ~What's so good about him.... He doesn't even smile.~
 
"Pst~" Eunjung whispered to Jiyeon. She looked up and met her eyes.
 
"What do you think about that guy? He looks hot, don't he?" She said. Jiyeon just nodded and continued her work. ~Is she really the Eunjung that I once knew? How come she looks so like her but act like we never knew each other?... What about Kris? Do he know who Ham Eunjung is...?~
 
"He's not that hot compared to the CEO's son, Kris." Jiyeon immediately looked up, in case Eunjung is surprised to hear him, but nothing. The only reaction on her face is, 'I think, that dude just came in, is better.'
 
     Jiyeon thought about her questions and finally came to an ending. She thought it would be better if she ask her brother when she get home. She was going to continue her paper work when her desk phone rang. She picked it up and said, "Hello! This is Park Jiyeon... How may I help you?" 
 
"I want a hot mocha coffee and a five-star sandwich." He said. Jiyeon looked at the phone and then spoke again.
 
"Excuse me?" She said. The person through the phone repeated himself. 
 
"I'm sorry, but I think you've called the wrong number. I am a social worker, not a deliverer.. And I am most DEFIANTLY NOT YOUR ASSISTANT!!"  Jiyeon yelled through the work phone. She made the irritated face and slammed the phone down. She continued her work and think that nothing had happened until she realize that her seat and other social workers seats are different. Others are grouped together while she's sitting alone in front of an office. Images began to pop inside her mind and wished that what ever she thinking, aren't true.
 
"Miss Park, President Lu wants to see you. He's right inside." Protecter Shin said. He came out of the office and this made Jiyeon gulp. She slowly walked into the office and slowly met the guy in front of her. 
 
     "In case you haven't notice, you are my assistant. You can't just disobey me." He said. He waved at his protecter and then he took out his wallet. He took out $200 out of the wallet and handed it to Jiyeon. She didn't take the money. Instead, she pushed away his hands and just looked down. "I don't need the money to buy you the food. I didn't know I was your assistant until you told me. I'll try my best to do my job but next time you could just ask your protecter to buy you food because assistant usually help out ONLY inside the company." Jiyeon said. She finished and walked out of the office, took her bag and walked out of the building. She went to the nearest fast-food restaurant and just bought what ever she saw first. Even though the food are not five-star'ed, but it is still food. In her perspective, if someone is hungry, then they could eat almost anything to keep them full. She finished and went back to her office. She knocked at her bosses door and walked in. He looked up from his work and saw the McDonald bag on Jiyeon's hand.
 
     "What do you think you're giving me?" He asked coldly.
 
"...food." She replied. Luhan grabbed the bag from Jiyeon's hand and just looked at it.
 
"Does this look like human food to you?" Luhan pointed. The words hit Jiyeon hard.
 
"Excuse me?" She said instead.
 
"This is definitely human food. How many people, do you think, eat this everyday? If you don't want it, I could eat it myself." She was about to grabbed the bag from Luhan but he threw the bag into the trash. He did not miss the shot. He picked up the sweet tea from his desk and try to throw it into the trash. This time, he missed and the tea splashed onto the floor.
 
"You don't always have to waste food and money. There is a lot of people out there who would want to eat this." Jiyeon said.
 
Luhan picked up his coat from the back of his chair.
 
"Does it look like I care?" He said while putting on his coat. He passed Jiyeon and was about to leave the office when he stopped and said, "make sure you clean the floor. I don't want to see any mice in this room." He left, while leaving the door open. Jiyeon made an irritated face and then looked at the splashed tea. ~You don't want to see mice, pft, I'm gonna make you see cockroaches running around your room.~ She walked towards the door and then looked down at the trash can. She quietly took the bag of McDonald out of the trash and left the room. She closed the door behind her, sat in her seat and began eat the sandwich she bought. Then, she continued her paper work.
 
     After two hours, Luhan came back to the office. He passed by Jiyeon and saw the McDonald bag on her desk. ~This girl is totally crazy.~ He opened the door and saw a small cockroach crawling out of the office. He looked at them in disgust and started yelling at Jiyeon's name. She heard her name and ran towards him.
 
"What? What's wrong?" She asked. Luhan's hand shook while pointing at the cockroaches. Jiyeon looked at what he was pointing at and then gulped. She looked in disgust but didn't shake as much as he did. ~I totally forgot about the sweet tea.~ She went up to the cockroaches and she smashed all of them with her shoes. All the workers had stopped working and were all standing outside of Luhan's office to see what's happening. Jiyeon spotted Eunjung since she was the closest to her. Jiyeon asked Eunjung to get her a napkin. She heard her and went to her desk and got a box of tissues. Jiyeon took a few and wiped off the flat bugs of the her shoes and then the floor. "Eww..." Jiyeon said. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Thanks for reading my next chapter... Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment. See you next time!! 😊☺️