When Things Goes Wrong

I Fell In Love
    Another day as come and Jiyeon, as usually, can not get up from bed. "Young Park! Young Park!" the maidens shouted. "You have to get up and go to work!" They said while gently pushing Jiyeon on the bed. she groaned and started to stretch on her bed. "I got it, you can stop pushing me now." She said with her face flat on the pillow.

Jiyeon got off of her bed and looked through her closet. ~A basic tee and jean is all I need for the day.~ She thought as she took out her clothings. she changed her pajamas into the clothes she picked out and began to skip down the stairs. "Appa, good morning! And good morning to you to Kris Oppa!" Jiyeon said. she hopped into the diner table and began to eat her food. "Did you brush ur teeth?" Kris asked as he pulled out a loaf of bread out of the container. Jiyeon smiled and stood up from her chair. "I'll go brush it right a way sir." She said as she ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Girls these days. They're acting like old people." Mr.Park said while reading his moring newspapr.

Kris gave a little laugh, "Maybe it's just our Jiyeon." He replied.

"Why don't you go visit her to day to see if she's doing well with her new job." Mr.Park said.

"It's only the second day, how bad could she be?" Kris replied.

Mr.park placed his newspaper down on the side of the table and looked up, "It's not how bad, it's how good." He said. "Right now, at her company, she will be dealing with many directing, editing, filming, etc... for the shampoo products that our ancestors passed down. If she fail to keep up with her work, I don't know what I can say to her."

"When did you become so strict on her?" Kris asked.

"Ever since I kept on bragging her about finding a man." He answered.

"And how is putting her in the company, help her find a man?" Kris said as he took the another bite of his bread.

"I'm shipping her with the Head Director." Mr.Park whispered.

Kris almost choked on his food when he heard about the head director. "You shipping her with my friend Luhan?" He asked in a confused way.

"Oh he's your friend? How come I didn't know that." He replied.

"I'll bet you, Luhan will not like our Jiyeon." Kris said.

"I'll bet he will." Mr.park said.

As they were talking about betting, Jiyeon ran down and went to her seat, again. "What did I miss?" She asked. The two men nodded and just ate their loaf of bread. "Ok then." Jiyeon said. Kris got up from his seat, "Appa I'm done eating, I'll be leaving now." He said as he flipped his coat over him.


    "Omma, I'm leaving." Eunjung said while packing her things into her bag. She was about to head out, "Wait! Did you bring your lunch? It's at the kitchen counter." Mrs.Ham said. Eunjung ran towards the kitchen and grabbed her warm, packed bento and placed it inside her bag. "Alright, I got it. I'm leaving now. Bye Omma." Eunjung said as she open the door. She left the house and ran towards the bus stop in hopes of not missing the bus. Finally she caught up with the bus. She went in and sat near a window. While looking outside, Eunjung saw a luxurious black car, driving next to her. ~Oh how I wish I can buy my mother something nice.~ She thought. After a few stops, Eunjung got off the bus and walked towards the company. She was about to enter the building until she saw Kris. ~Ommo, it's Kris. Aw~ he's still so hot.~ She thought. Kris noticed Eunjung staring him. "Hey! Your Eunjung right?" Kris said. ~He knows my name. OMG what should I do?.~ She thought as she panicked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" She asked.

"Your name tag." He said while pointing at the tag that's hanging around her neck.

"Oh, I thought you knew because you searched me up or something." Eunjung whispered.

"What did you say?" Kris asked.

"Ah, nothing!" She said while walking towards the entrance of the building. They walked in together and suddenly became really awkward with each other. They came to a stop in front of the elevator and stood next each other, awkwardly. Kris pressed the up button and waited. "I think we're early." Eunjung said. The silent was broken.

"Oh, yeah. I like to be early. I don't usually like crowded elevators." Kris said.

"Me too. It's hard to get out when there's a lot of people." Eunjung agreed. As they were talking, the elevator came to a stop and the door opened. It was only Kris and Eunjung who entered the elevator. The door closed in front of them and the silence came again. ~What should I say? He's cute and all but why am I so awkward with him?"~ Eunjung thought. As Eunjung was trying to think of a way to break the silence, the elevator came to a stop. The ground became shaky and the light become to grow dark. This frightened Eunjung, but not as much as Kris.

"What happened?" She said, in a hurry. There was no reply. She looked towards Kris and saw him crawling like a ball on the ground. She bent down in a hurry to see what has happened. "What's wrong? Don't tell me you have Claustrophobia?" Eunjung said, as she tried to comfort Kris with her hands. Kris nodded slightly and began to shiver. ~Why does this scene look so familiar? Deja Vu?~ She thought. ~What ever, I'll have to call for help first. Eunjung got up and pressed the help button. The person on the other side heard the problem and helped to solve it rigjt away. The elevator lights slowly brightens and the door opened, allowing oxygen to come through. "You're ok now." Eunjung said.

Kris began to crawl out of the elevator and placed his back against the wall. He began to relax and his breath became less deep. ~Poor Kris, I didnt think he had Claustrophobia. Well, now I learned something new about him.~ She thought as she watched Kris becoming more calm. He looked up and looked at Eunjung in the eye. With his most secure tone, he said, "Thank you!" He got up from the floor and grabbed all of his belongings and walked towards his section of the company. ~Oh my, he said "thank you" to me..~ She thought as she laughed by herself. She began to skip to her office and sat down happily, thinking about the moment she had spent with Kris in the elevator. ~But seriously though, where have I seen this scene before?~ She thought. "Oh, there was a scene like that in She Was Pretty." She said, out loud. Luckily she was the first one to enter the office, or else others would think she's weird. She began to edit the script on her table.


    "You should really go home. I'm heading to work now." Luhan said as he tighten his tie in front of the mirror.

"Alright." Taeyeon said as she watched the tv with her lollipop in . Luhan smiled and took his bag from the sofa next to Taeyeon. "I'm going. You should be going too." He said as he close the door behind him. Taeyeon closed the tv and went upstairs to get herself changed from her pajamas. After she was changed, she went out the house and saw her pick up car. ~Was he here all night?~ She thought. She walked closer to the car and saw Myung Soo sleeping with his arms crossed. ~Ah, he probably did sleep here all night.~ Taeyeon took a closer look at Myung Soo. ~His look not bad, skin is pretty white, eye lashes are pretty long..~ She thought. ~Ah, I can't be thinking about this.. I'm going back to America in 3 weeks.~

"YAH!" She shouted as she tapped on the window. Myung Soo jumped and his eyes opened wide. He looked around and then saw Taeyeon standing outside. He opened the door and stepped out. "Good morning, Young Kim." He said.

"Did you stay all night?" She asked. Myung Soo nodded. "Ah, then hurry and let's go." Taeyeon said. She entered the back seat and closed the door. ~Was she concerned for me or was i thinking too much?~


    Jiyeon entered the company door and saw Eunjung working alone. "Good morning!" Jiyeon shouted. Eunjung looked up from her paper work and smiled. "Good morning." She replied. After a little while, the rest of the employees came to the office and sat in their seats. Luhan was the last to arrive. "We will be having a meeting in 10 mins. Everyone must attend and share their thoughts." He said. He walked into his office without looking at any one. ~Do I have to attend too?~ Jiyeon thought.

    Everyone from the office headed towards the big room next Luhan's office. Inside the room, there is a big screen projector, long meeting table with black, leather chairs. The employees all entered the meeting room. Jiyeon on the other hand, looked at the room with astonishment. ~Dam, I should explore this place more often.~

"Stop looking and walk. Pft, someone as poor as you should totally be astonished by this beauty." Luhan said as he walked passed Jiyeon.

"I never said I was poor." She replied.

"Well you look like one." Luhan replied as he sat at the seat closest to the projectors. ~pft~ Jiyeon thought. Everyone gathered around the long table and sat in their seats. Jiyeon sat on the other side of Luhan, while Eunjung sat in the middle.

"Today we have to figure out how to make our product more popular amongst elderlys. We need the population of both young and old in order for our Stock price to grow." Luhan said as he flip through the papers in front of him. "Do any of you have an idea on how to do this? Screen writers?" He appointed.

"As the leader of this group, we should be writing about an old couple turning into a young couple after using our shampoo." Hyomin said.

" A lot of other shampoo company has already use this idea. Your idea is just another copy. Next!" Luhan said. Hyomin nodded and looked really disappointed.

"The scene of this shampoo place should be in the mainland where there is a lot of Aloe plants. It expresses our product and put youth into it." Tiffany said.

"How many times have you used this setting?" Luhan asked. Tiffany shook her head and became silent. "This setting is used many times in our advertisement, we can't use this again. Next!" Luhan said.

"In order to promote our advertisement and product more openly towards both young and old, we need to find someone popular amongst them." Chanyeol said.

"And who do you have in mind? We can't just use someone to seduce people. We have to be considerate for our products." Luhan said as he look more disappointed.

"What have you guys been doing? Do you guys have any new ideas?" Luhan said. This meeting is over, we will meet back tomorrow and I expect you all to have new ideas. Luhan stood up, closed his books and left the room.

"What was that?" Hyomin said as she got up from her seat. "I don't know. I think our ideas were fine." Chanyeol replied  as he walked out with Hyomin.

"I think Head Director is right. We use these ideas many times and we can't always have the same advertisement." Eunjung said as she turned towards Jiyeon.

"Why don't we put Disney characters into it?" Jiyeon suggested. "If the actor and actresses dress up as Disney characters, then children's would ask others to watch. Also this is something that other shampoo company's had never used."

"Your idea is pretty good. You should suggest it at tomorrow's meeting." Eunjung said.

"Ah, I'm not part of this, you can suggest it if you want." Jiyeon said.

"Maybe, I'll think about it." Jiyeon said.


    Taeyeon stepped out of her car and walked into a building. She went towards the front desk and asked, "I have an appointment with Dr.Choi." She said.

"Ok, please wait here and I'll call him for you." The young manager said. She held the phone and dialed Dr.Choi's number. "Hello, this is Manager Lee. There is someone here for you." She said. She nodded and put the phone down. "You may go up." She said. Taeyeon nodded and left the front desk. She took the elevator towards the 4th floor and went to her Ophthalmologist doctor.

"You are Kim Taeyeon right? It's been a long time." Dr.Choi said.

Taeyeon smiled, "It has been 3 years since I came here. How are you?"

"I've been well. How's your eyes doing, did anything happen while you were away?" Dr.Choi said.

"Nothing has happened since I was away, just my eyes hurt sometimes. I think I watch too much t.v." Taeyeon replied.

"Ah, you can't watch a lot of t.v any more. The radiation effects your eyes. Come and let me check your eyes. After a while, Taeyeon laid her back against the soft medical bed.

 

The doctor pulled down the machine towards her eyes and pressed a few buttons. The machine took many molecule pictures in Taeyeon's eyes and was saved to the computer. The doctor pulled the machine away from Taeyeon's eyes and rolled his chair closer to the computer. "Ok, you may get up now." He said. Taeyeon stood up from the bed and walked towards the seat next to Dr.Choi. "So far, your eyes are looking fine." He said. "But your inheritance can always come and make you lose your eyesight." Dr.Choi said.

"What about lung cancer? Oh wait.. why would I ask this to an eye doctor." She laughed a little, "Don't mine me. I didn't mean to ask that." She said.

"Why don't you check with your health doctor? Isn't it time for your yearly check up." He said as he filled out her documents.

"I actually check with doctors in America every year." Taeyeon said while smiling. The doctor smiled back while handing her the patients form. She accept the paper and bowed before leaving. ~Ah, luckily I'm still healthy~ She thought as she pressed the elevator button. The door opened and she went inside while looking at the form. The elevator came to a stop and the door opened wide. "Why did you go to the eye doctor?" Myung Soo asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter posted!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I hope the lines between Jiyeon and Eunjung are evenly distributed. 😢😊 Hope you guys checked out my dance cover that I posted in the last chapter!! Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. Smart phones can sometimes be weird with the auto corrections. THANK YOU!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!! 😉😉😉

 

Apink Remember Dance Cover