A Date With Kris?

I Fell In Love
    Taeyeon and MyungSoo walked out of the building. "Obviously to check on my eyes." Taeyeon replied as she left the elevator. Myung soo followed from behind and said, "Why?" Taeyeon stopped and turned around, almost tripping Myung soo.

"Family problem." She said. Taeyeon looked at Myung Soo with frightened eyes and just stare at him. He was speechless. He didn't know what or how to reply to Taeyeon. She turned around and headed towards the car. ~Ah,I should've done something.~ Myung thought as he rubbed his head. He followed Taeyeon and went into the driver's seat. While Taeyeon sat behind him.


~The next day~

    Luhan took a deep breath and then sat down. "Today's meeting, I would like to hear about your good ideas. Any used ideas, your paycheck will cut. Screenwriter team." Eunjung stood up and interrupted the meeting.

"Before you speak," She started. "I think Jiyeon has a good idea for this advertisement." Jiyeon looked up and made a startled face. "What?" She said.

"Tell them what you told me yesterday." Eunjung replied.

"Oh, so you have an idea?" Luhan asked. "Why don't you share it. At least you can put yourself in use."

~You little rascal. Ugh.~

"Ok fine, I told Eunjung that we should have a Disney theme, but more mature. The clothing can be in old days, but if anything changes, we can always design it in different style. We can have models waving their hair. I've searched up many different shampoo commercials, but I've never seen them use catwalk to express hair." Jiyeon said. Luhan nodded.

"That's an idea that I've never thought of. How did you think of this idea?" He asked.

"Oh, when I was young, I used to love Disney. I always imagine how they would be if they were real. But after hearing you, you said you want new ideas so I decide to think about adding Disney into our commercial, plus Disney is a big trend right now, it'll definitely get a lot of views." She continued.

"Ok. I have decided. We will go with your idea." Luhan said.

"What?" She said slowly.

"I don't like to repeat myself." He said. "Screen script team, I want you guys to write about different character's perspective. And if you don't know, go watch more disney. Designer group, you guys need to design early 90s type of clothing but put more of Disney into it. And film group, you guys are responsible to find a T-Stage for us to film. Now that everyone knows what they are doing, let's get going and start working." Luhan said. "Jiyeon, you did well." He complimented. He got from his seat and left the room.

"Good job Jiyeon." They said as they packed their stuff. She bowed, "Thank you." She said. They all left the room and went into their seats.

Eunjung was about to start her work when she heard people calling Kris's name. She looked up and saw Kris standing in front of the entrance door, scanning his eyes around. He looked towards her, making her feel shy. He slowly walked towards her, as her pounded more and more.

"Eunjung~shi?" He said.

"Yes." She replied as she stood up.

"I would like to treat you out for dinner." Kris said. "Don't get me wrong, I just want to thank you for what you did in the elevator." He added.

"Oh, if it wasn't me, I think others will do the same. But I would love to go out for dinner with you." Eunjung said.

"I'll come pick you up at 7. Is that ok with you?" He asked. She nodded and smiled. Kris smiled back and left the office, after giving a little glance at Jiyeon. ~They're so cute~ Jiyeon thought. "Eunjung~shi." Jiyeon said. Eunjung walked towards Jiyeon's desk and said, "yes?"

"What are you going to wear tonight?" She asked.

"I don't know, I think I'll go with this." Eunjung replied as she looked down at what she is wearing.

"No, no, you must go home and change into something else." She said.

"But I have a lot work to finish." Eunjung replied.

"I'll do it. I have a little experience with screen writing. You should go. You only have 3 and a half hour left before 7pm." Jiyeon said.

"Really, oh, thank you! I promise I will pay you back." Eunjung said as she went to her desk. She grabbed her work papers and put it onto Jiyeon's desk.

"All you have to do is edit these script and then continue it. After you finish, you have to hand it to Head Director." Eunjung said. She went to her desk again and grabbed her bag and coat.

"I'll be leaving now, I'll come back in 3 hours." She said while walking out of the office.

"Eunjung hwaiting!" She shouted. Jiyeon sighed and began her paper work.


As time passed by, everyone began to leave the office, leaving her trying to finish both Eunjung and her self's work. Before they leave, she would say her goodbyes and continues to work. Without even knowing, midnight came and Jiyeon is still working on her script. ~Ah, so tired.~ She thought. ~What time is it anyways.~ She thought as she looked at her phone for the time. ~It's already 12:30!~

"It's so late already, I should just give this in." Jiyeon said while looking at her paper. "But I haven't double check the script. Ah, if there's any problem he can just change it himself, it's not like people don't make mistakes." She said out loud. Jiyeon picked up the script and got up from her seat. She knocked on the door but there was no reply. ~Maybe he went home.~ She thought. ~I should just leave this on his desk.~ She opened the door and looked inside, finding Luhan sleeping on his desk. She went inside quietly  and placed the script on top of his desk. She stood there and looked at Luhan. ~He looks kinda cute when he's sleeping.~ She thought while smiling. Her smile faded, ~What the heck. I shouldn't be thinking about this.~ Jiyeon thought while looking around. Behind Luhan's chair, there was a jacket. Jiyeon took the jacket and covered Luhan with it as he slept soundlessly. After doing so, she left the office and began to pack her stuff.


    Eunjung and Kris entered a fancy restaurant and there was almost no one there. "What happen to the people?" She asked

"I reserved the whole restaurant, for just you and me." Kris replied. The servant slide the chair out of the table and offered Eunjung to sit. She bowed and said, "Thank you."

"Doesn't that cost a lot of money?" Eunjung asked.

"You don't have to worry about it." Kris said while smiling. He waved his hands at the servant and they came immediately.

"Can I get two Chateaubriand steak and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon red wine." Kris said. The servant nodded and left the room. He focused his eyes on Eunjung again and began to smile.

"Can I ask you a question?" He started. "How is your mother?"

Eunjung looked confused. "You know my mother?" She asked.

Kris nodded and said, "yes I do, she was once a nanny in my house, but something happened so she had to leave, I do recall you being there too." Kris said.

"Oh, I don't remember anything from when I was younger. My mother told me not to remember anything from the past. She said it is better for me not to. But since you know her, why don't you tell me something about her?" Eunjung asked.

"Well, from my memory, she was a very kind and gentle nanny. She used to take care of both me and my sister, or someone I thought was my sister, until we were separated. She would sometimes give leftover money to people who needs it. Definitely a kind women." Kris answered. Before Eunjung could speak, the food came and interrupted them. The servant placed the food onto the table, one in front of Eunjung and the other in front of Kris. They bowed again and pushed their cart away.

"I always knew my mother was a kind women. She deserves more than living in a small house and providing for the family... and you u said I was there too. How was i in the past?" Eunjung asked.

"Well you were a very energetic girl, loves jewelry, and you were never able to separate yourself from me." Kris said as he cut his steak.

"Oh, that's how I was. Wait, you said I was unable to separate myself from you, what does that mean?" She asked.

Kris swallowed his meat and thought for a moment. ~Should I tell her what happened? What if it breaks her? But I want her to remember me.~ "well, it's a long story. I think it's better if you remember it yourself. But if you ever do, don't hate anyone or do anything silly." He said.

"Are you trying to hint something?" Eunjung asked.

"Oh, maybe." He replied while smiling. They ate their steaks, drank a little of the wine, and talked through the night.

"I should bring you home." Kris said as he walked Eunjung out of the restaurant.

"Oh, I think I should be fine." Eunjung replied.

"It's already really late, you should let me drive you home." Eunjung nodded.

They entered the back seat the of the car and the driver began to drive. "Where do you live?" Kris asked.

"Upper Seoul." She replied. The driver heard Eunjung and then nodded.

"Would you like to meet my mom, since you haven't seen her since you were 15?" Eunjung asked

"Oh, I don't think I should, I mean it's already so late." Kris replied.

"Oh yeah, you right."  Eunjung said. Throughout the whole ride, they became silent. Not long later, the driver came to a stop.

"We're here miss." He said. Eunjung nodded and looked out the window.

"This place is pretty close to my house. I'll be going now." She said as she grabbed her bag and opened the door. Eunjung waved while Kris gave a little bow and smile. The car drove away from Eunjung while she crossed the street and passed a few houses. After about 3 minutes of walking, she entered her house.

"Your home!" Mrs.Ham said. “Why are you out so late?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter up!! Almost forgot to post. Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes. See you next time.