This is How it Started

I Fell In Love

     "Jiyeon~ah? Are you there?" Lee Ji-eun said. "It's too scary, I don't think I could do it..." Jiyeon crossed her arms and walked backwards. She wore navy blue skinny jeans, with converse, black knitted sweater and a gray loop(360) scarf.

"Just relax and do it... It's gonna be fine, besides it only a pillow... With a picture of 'him' on it." Jiyeon made the quotation mark with her hands and then grabbed a lollipop. She put the lollipop into , which made Ji-eun jealous.

"And I think you should shut your phone off, because it's a waste of money.. Besides I'm right next to you--"

"While eating a lollipop." IU interrupted. Jiyeon glared at IU's childish words.

"You can have one when your done practicing... I still don't get it... Why do you need to practice... kissing?"

"Because... I don't want to embarrass myself in front of all his friends... They're very scary." She slowly whispered. Jiyeon took the lollipop out of and made an irritated noise.

"Here goes nothing..." Ji-eun held the pillow up in front of her and began to point out her lips. The picture and Ji-eun's lips touched and the sound of love came out of IU, and of course Jiyeon made the same irritated noise.

 

     "How old are you." Luhan asked the person in front him.

"I'm 32 but people always think I'm 24, dating me would be the best thing that would ever happen to you. Trust me." She held her right hand, with a diamond ring in his ring finger, onto Luhan's hand. He looked down and smirked. He knew what kind of women she was just by looking at her hands.

"I don't think so. You shouldn't manipulate guys anymore because today you have failed." Luhan pulled Tae-Eun's hands away and began his long speech... Again.

"Just by looking at the way you dress, you love money and you waste it on things that are unnecessary. You don't think about love, you only think about money and power. I don't think I need a women like you. Sorry, there's no chance for us." He said.

"Women?" She said out loud. "Where in heaven do YOU see women from. I am a young girl. Pretty and young girl." She said.

He got up and left the restaurant. He fixed his watch before entering his car.

"Drop me off at the company." He said to the driver. The driver nodded and began to drive.

 

     "Jiyeon... Are you there?" IU asked through the Bluetooth.

"Yeah I'm here... Is he here yet, cause I don't see him." She asked.

"Oh... He's coming... Talk to you later. You better answer when I need your help." IU fixed her hair and her clothing and pretended that nothing has happened. Her boy-friend came... Alone, which surprised IU because she thought he will be bringing his friends.

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" He asked. IU shook her head and smiled. Her smile was always attractive since everyone find her facial appearence as cute and innocent.

"Kai, where do we go first? I have never been to an amusement park before so I thought you might know some rides?" She asked.

"How lame... You went with me like ten thousand times." Jiyeon said through the Bluetooth.

"You haven't been here before? Well this is my second time. I do remember some rides from last time so I guess I can bring you around." Kai held out his hand and was ready to reach for IU. She reached out and both of them held hands while walking around the amusement park, leaving Jiyeon following them like a paparazzi.

"Oh, come on... Are you doing this on purpose?" Jiyeon asked.

"You want ice cream... I could get one for you...?" Kai asked. IU nodded and saw him buy the ice cream. During the process, she whispered to Jiyeon.

"I'm doing nothing on purpose, especially if your thinking about yourself being single." She whispered.

"I just don't get it,why are dating this guy if you still want my protection? Aren't you suppose to trust him?" Jiyeon asked. IU looked at where Kai was and then back to the ground.

"Kai is very nice guy but I don't know why, I have a feeling that he has some secrets kept from me. And because I have these feelings, I don't think I can fully trust him and be a lone with him until those feelings are gone." She said.

"Wow, and you guys dated for how long... 3 months already. And you were practicing on how to kiss him earlier this day." Jiyeon said. IU turned and saw Kai coming forward. He handed her her favorite ice cream and she began to enjoy her lovely sweet.. They shared the ice cream together, which made Jiyeon really jealous.

 

     Jiyeon entered her house and slowly changed into her slippers. She didn't want to make any noise since the maids are every where. She didn't want them to know that she went out again and didn't do work in her room to support her father's company. She has no interest in it anyways. Her parents always pushes her since she moved in with them at the age of 12. She still haven't forgotten about her adoptive mother and father. She knew her adoptive was very kind but sadly they weren't blood related. Jiyeon try to find them but it end up, they moved out of their house. 

Jiyeon tiptoed to her room and luckily she wasn't caught. She dropped herself onto her bed and relaxed for a very long time. Her back was attached to the soft surface of the bed. It was very relaxing until she opened her eyes. Right at the moment she open it, she saw her brother staring down at her.

"My god..." She said with a surprise.

"When did you enter my room? At least knock for once." She said. She sat up on her bed and looked at her tall brother.

"I knocked pretty much all the time, but you never seem to hear it." Kris said.

"Well I'm sorry, I was too relaxed on the bed... Why did you come to my room?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, just wanting to talk about dad's company. He did give you some work to do. Did you finish it?" He asked. Jiyeon sighed. She didn't like talking about the company.

"I have too much stuff going on today so I didn't get a chance to do it." She replied.

"Jiyeon~ah... You should pay more attention to the company... And you should act more like a wealthy person." Kris said. He wore a white suit. Everything on him was white and it made Jiyeon think he was glowing.

"But I don't want to. The company's very boring. I have no interest in shampoo or any type of conditioner." She whined. Kris smirked and looked away. He still haven't forgotten about a girl he once knew. 

"Dad is going to come pick you up today. Make sure you get ready for him." Kris said while walking out of her room. Jiyeon sighed and went into her walk in-closet. All her clothes is what a lower class would wear. She don't really like to wear high heels or anything very girl. She looked and looked and at the end she decided to stay with the clothes she has on. She looked at herself in the mirror until one of the maid came in.

"Young Park, Old Master came to pick you up for work. He ask you to hurry up." She said while standing behind Jiyeon with her hands together.

"Got it. You can leave now." She said. The maid left her room and continued her chores. Jiyeon finish fixing herself and also left her room. She walked down the fancy stairs while looking at her father. He was standing in the middle of the living room with two body guards standing behind him. He has a frown on his face and Jiyeon could tell even if he's under the sunglasses.

"Let's go." He said with a very deep voice.

"Do I have to go today... It's so boring in the office." Jiyeon whined to her father. He tapped his cane on the floor and the sound roared through the living room. He must be having a bad day, therefore, Jiyeon stopped her whining and listened to her father. Jiyeon and her father left the mansion and got into the limo. In the limo, Jiyeon didn't dare to speak unless her father spoke first. There was a long silence and it made Jiyeon scared.

"So..." He began. "When are you planning to  get a boyfriend?" Her father said. Jiyeon was surprised on his question because she never think her father would want her to get a boyfriend.

"I don't know, maybe when I feel like it." She answered.

Indeed, Jiyeon didn't feel like dating at the moment since she can't find the one she likes.

"I could introduce you to one, he might be in the company today." Her father said. Jiyeon widened her eyes and gave a small giggle.

"Your kidding... Right?" She said. Jiyeon had stop laughing and she became more serious.

"I'm not." He replied.

"Can we not talk about this? I don't feel good right now." Her father listened. And then once again the silence filled the car. Deep inside Jiyeon was mad but she always pushes it away. She knew it wasn't her parents fault that she was switched with another girl when she was a baby. But she was some how jealous and mad because her parents didn't recognize her at the very first moment. But at the end she always think that the switch bought her a very loving adopted mother.  The limo finally came to a stop and Jiyeon left the car before her father. All the workers near them stopped and watched which made Jiyeon feel nervous. They walked inside and one of Jiyeon's body guard pressed the elevator's button. While waiting for the elevator, Jiyeon's father bought up about relationships... Again.

"You know we are working with a company that will help us greatly. Also the CEO has a son and he is about your age. Do you want to consider him?" Jiyeon's father asked. Jiyeon looked at him with an 'omg' face.

"No... Because I told you, I don't want to be in a relationship. Didn't I tell you not to bring up this topic again?" She said. This time she sound irritated. She just want to get the day over with and leave to enjoy her 'single' life, even for the last moment. The elevator door opened and Jiyeon and her father entered.

"Dad, how long do I have to work here?" She started.

"Until you get a guy." He replied. Jiyeon sighed and looked down.

"Fine, can you keep our relationship a secret because I don't want them to treat me like a princess." She asked. Her father nodded and Jiyeon thanked him even though it wasn't what she planned it to be. The elevator came to a stop and they walked out of the elevator and into the employee section. Each of them has their own desks. They all looked up and greeted the CEO (Jiyeon's father).

"Today you guys will have a new colleague, please treat her nicely." The CEO whispered to one of his body guard and he nodded.

"This way please." He said while leading his way to Jiyeon's desk. ~You gotta be kidding me. I can't believe he made me start from the very bottom." The bodyguard smiled and left, leaving Jiyeon at her new surroundings. She sat down and began to fix her desk when one of the employee went up and talked to her.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ham Eunjung!" She said. The name sounded familiar to Jiyeon but she couldn't remember when she had heard it.

"Hi, I'm Park Jiyeon." She said.

"Omo, you have the same last name as the CEO. What a coincidence. " she said.

"Yeah. Um... Can I ask you a question? Have we met before?" Jiyeon asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like my first chapter... I know I haven't update this story but you know, thoughts came up and I realize that i should start since many of my subscribers wants to read this story. Sorry for the long wait and hope you enjoy. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.