Chapter Five

When All You Believe Is A Lie

After reassuring Jonghyun and Onew that I was ok I began to roam the halls of SM. I loved this place it always was busy but the people here loved what they were doing- from dancing to singing to acting. The only other companies I loved to visit would have to be Cube- because I love 4Minute and Beast- and YG entertainment- because I love Big Bang with a passion.

I began walking down the hall that had countless dance practice rooms- you know the one with the sky paper in the back. I could hear a familiar voice boom from down the hall scolding someone. I poked my head around the corner and found Tiffany and Jessica.

“Unnie it’s you!” I ran up to them and bowed to my elders. My heart beat fastened I still wasn’t used to being around them but they always accepted me with open arms even from the beginning of my career. Jessica ruffled my hair and sank down to my height.

“I feel so old looking at you.” She pulled me into a quick hug. “Where have you been? This place is no fun without you!” I hugged Tiffany who smiled brightly.

I didn’t say anything. How could I tell them I haven’t come because there is always a mass of Exo fans who say a lot of mean things to me?  How could I tell them that I didn’t want Suho to hear any of those things because I know he would make a huge deal out of it? I looked to the ground and shrugged my shoulders feeling horrible. Tiffany looked down at me before hugging me again.

“I know you’re going through a lot, but remember you’re a strong girl- no young woman. I know you can handle this.” She was my mother when my mother wasn’t around. She took me under her wing the moment she saw me because I was different and alone- and that’s how she must have felt when she first came to Korea. These two women were my female role models.

“Yeah Kat, don’t look so sad you’ll get wrinkles and stuff.” Jessica stuck out her tongue and smiled.  “Let’s go get something to eat.” After we eat I promised I would call them later and made my way back to Jonghyun who said that Onew was done with practice. I always thought it was funny how half of the managers don’t like me hanging around here but everyone else loves me. Some managers hated how I took ‘vacations’ with their ‘children’ and pictures ended up everywhere. Some even ending up on interviews- but I thought it was always funny.

“Let’s get going! I have a lot planned for us and I don’t want to be late!” Onew wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we made our way back to their van. I sat next to Key because Jonghyun wanted to drive.

“Where is your house?” Key asked, I raised an eyebrow, “where?”

“I have a bag of close back at the dorms.” Jonghyun nodded and we headed over to the dorms where Exo lives. I was both happy and sad; I knew I would get a million questions from the guys asking where I was going for how long and with whom. They always did that, and I understand why they do it but I can handle myself.

“Can I go in?” Minho asked with a pleading smile. I nodded and made my way out the car and punched in the code to get inside. Minho placed a hand on my shoulder pushing me faster. Someone wanted to see them. I took out my key and opened the door to find the one and only Kai and D.O in each other’s arms. I pushed past them and made my way to Suho’s room. I barged in without knocking and grabbed my bag and walked out. Kris looked at me as if I was crazy and grabbed my arm in a death grip.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” He towered over me at about six feet and two inches. I looked up at him and pointed to Minho who was talking to D.O about whatever he cooked. With one quick movement I pulled away from Kris and began walking away. My heart melted when I noticed no one other than Kris had seen me- it was like I was back in Puerto Rico no one noticed me.

Suho was at practice till late so I didn’t even try to find him and well Kaisoo wasn’t gonna really notice me leaving. I walked out but quickly turned back and opened the door again. “Can I change in here?” The door opened and I quickly changed out of my school uniform into a maxi dress and some sandals. Once I flung everything in my bag I quickly hugged Kris. “Don’t wait up for me.” I meant it; I don’t know what these other guys have planned for me.

After a three hour long drive we ended up at this beautiful house that looked like it cost a huge amount of money. I was in awe, I have only dreamed of living in a house this big. Key threw his arm around my shoulder and hugged me.

“So you like it huh? It’s a vacation house but my family doesn’t really use it.” He showed us the way inside and it was even more breathtaking then I had imagined it to be. The walls were all light shades and the furniture was pure white with red pillows and a glass coffee table in the middle of the living room floor. The kitchen was like my dream kitchen, it was just amazing! I walked into the master bed room which I assumed his parents would sleep in. It was simple yet beautiful with red walls and a light pink bed covers and a lot of pillows. It was… it was… I’m at a loss of words.

“There are three rooms and six people so two people per room- is that ok?” Taemin was behind me looking into the room as well. I nodded in a daze still speechless from the size of this house and everything. I walked back to the kitchen and looked through the fridge looking for something to eat.

“Oppa, I’m hungry!” I yelled to whoever would listen. “Oppa! I’m hungry!”

“Hyung I’m hungry too!” Taemin whined next to me. I could resist his aegyo, it was just too much! We looked at each other and smiled.

“WE’RE HUNGRY!” We yelled- two voices filled with aegyo and three helpless boys in front of us. Minho hid his face confused and unsure of what to do with us. The leader rushed to the phone and began calling the pizza place. Taemin hugged me and I laughed, who knew that would be so easy? The rest of the day was just relaxing nothing stressful. Once it hit ten o’clock I made my way upstairs sleepily and threw my body in the first bed I saw not caring who I slept with tonight. My body sunk into the bed and I sighed- tonight I will sleep peacefully! I threw the covers over me and cuddled into a pillow.

“People sleep on those pillows you know?” Jonghyun lay down next to me and laughed. I was too tired to care so I threw the covers over his body and pulled him close to me. “Well…ok.”

“Shut up and go to bed baka ne.” When I’m tired I call people names in Japanese, he was lucky I only said you fool. I hugged my oppa close to me and drifted off to sleep knowing no matter what when I wake up he would be there beside me. Jonghyun turned his body towards me and pulled me closer into him. He kissed the crown of my head and fell asleep beside me. A perfect ending to a bad day.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey! What's up you guys? I'm so sad :( Se7en is going to the army! *Sad face sad face* Anyways the next chapter will be a diary entry and I might be adding in some back info about katherin so you guys get to know her better. Enjoy this picture of Girls Generation. *Passes out ice cream* Here you go. Oh here one fore you. One for you, oh and one for you!