Chapter 4

When All You Believe Is A Lie

Suho took me to school the next day. Kaida said I looked like I was glowing or something like that- she was speaking Japanese way to fast. Jeff gave me a dirty look the minute he found out what happened, but he always does that no matter who it was. Classes went by oddly slow and I was bored out of my mind!

“Katherin, would you like to tell us the answer?” My math teacher asked rather loudly. I snapped out of my little daze long enough to reply half- heartedly,

“X is 3.14” I yawned and pulled at a stray piece of paper that seemed to be breaking from my notebook. It was an old poem I had written, it was bad but at my age I thought it was amazing.

BZZZZ

I jumped out of my seat and rushed out the door to my locker, wanting to be out of school as fast as I could. Kaida was already at her locker- right beside me- and was ready to go, she had my sweater in hand.

“Come on let’s go get something to eat Little Takoyaki.” She pinched my cheek and laughed like a weirdo. But she was my crazy weirdo, and if you call her weird you deal with me. We walked to the closest café which was about a block from the school. We sat at a table for two and Kaida opened up her laptop and began typing what I believe is her ELA essay- due today by 12 am.

“Someone didn’t do homework I suppose?” I tapped on the top of the laptop trying to get her attention. She swatted my hand away, seems like someone doesn’t have time for Little Takoyaki. I frowned slightly at the back of the laptop.

“The pictures are up on the website!” She turned the laptop towards me to let me study them for a while. I began to scroll down the pictures but one caught my eye.

“They. Did. Not.” I stared at it hopping it would disappear but it didn’t. They used the picture of me and Suho when we were sleeping. I don’t understand why they would, we weren’t posing and you can barely see the uniforms we were sporting. Kaida looked at me slightly confused then smiled a little.

“So what if they used one photo of you guys sleeping? There is no harm done.” But Kaida was wrong- horribly wrong. I went through the comments and they hurt.

‘Who does she think she is sleeping with Suho like that? This makes me sick.’

‘They look happy together, but Suho-oppa is mine.’

‘What’s wrong with you guys?! Saying things like this to a person Suho has clearly shown interest in? Can’t you guy except that he might have found someone he actually likes?’

‘He’s only with her because it will help with his image, I mean come one no one would want her.’

‘She’s Hispanic and Japanese- not even Korean! Why can’t Suho stick with his own race instead of mixing with that ? This makes me sick.’

‘But… you guys she’s really pretty. Why are you guys making fun of her?’

This is why I never check my photos after they have been published. This is why I took down my actual Facebook and shut down my real Twitter. I don’t want fan clubs or haters. I don’t want anyone who will say things about me because I chose to do this. I chose to be with Suho because I want to not because of his ‘image’. To hell with all of this!

I grabbed my phone in frustration and walked out with tears streaming down my face. “Oppa,” I sat on the curb letting the wind blow my hair around.

“Where are you? Why are you crying?” His deep smooth voice almost made me feel happy- almost. I needed to get away from all of this. This stress isn’t good for my face anyways.

“Oppa, can you come pick me up?” I wiped at the tears that wouldn’t stop falling. I don’t want to be around these people- these people who judge me for something they have no clue about.

“I’ll be there soon.” He hung up the phone and I sat there clutching on to my phone and crying. Wondering why I deserve this hate I get for no reason. But those where some of the nice ones- I’ve read ones that said I should die and go to hell, but why? Because I took a picture to earn the money I need to support myself? Because my parents are never home and I don’t get money from them to go food shopping? Because I love what I do and I love Suho? This was all too much right now.

My heart broke into pieces when I saw my five lovely guys. I hadn’t even stopped crying by the time they showed up. I was only glad Kaida stayed inside instead of following me out here. Jonghyun looked down right angry, Key looked sorrowful and Taemin avoided eye contact.

“What happened?” The oppa I had called- Jonghyun- asked. He helped me up off the ground and wrapped me in a deep loving hug. My heart broke even more I knew they cared about me. I knew they loved me like a little sister and hated seeing me like this. I hated showing them I was weak because I knew they would only worry about me more than I wanted them too. I cried in his arms feeling as though this was the only thing that mattered, I needed to rid myself of all these emotions I had held in. My tiny body can only hold so much.

Once we got in the car I laid my head on Taemin’s lap and Jonghyun rubbed my back. My long cries had turned into soft whimpers. “Please stop crying Takoyaki.” The edge in Key’s voice made me cringe. He sounded pained and sad; I couldn’t help feel as though this was my fault.

“Let’s go pick up Onew from practice then we’ll go out somewhere ok?” Minho asked lightly as he drove to SM Entertainment. I drifted off into sleep not really wanting to see anyone I loved in pain. I felt my body being lifted. I snapped my eyes open and found myself in the halls of SM in Jonghyun’s arms. I snuggled into his arms feeling safe there, feeling wanted there.

“We’re going to hang out here for a while until Onew finishes his practice. Do you want to watch Onew fail or do you want to watch Taemin dance?” Jonghyun whispered into my ear, we had just entered the elevator and we were alone but he talked as if there were millions of people alongside us. I shivered when I felt his breath on my skin.

“Can I stay with you?” I asked my sleepy voice made him smile a little. He nodded as he kissed the crown of my head.

“Of course sweetheart.” Jonghyun continued to walk around the building for what seemed like forever. Finally he led me into a small room where someone was recording, Onew’s voice boomed loudly- he had such a powerful voice. Once he set me down I ran into the booth and hugged one of my favorite oppa’s.

“Onew- oppa!” I yelled into his chest. My voice normally already contained a very large amount of aegyo but when I was happy a lot more spilled out.

“I missed you kiddo, I’m almost done ok.” Onew let go of me and I walked out of the booth to take another nap on Jonghyun’s lap. The dream I had was filled with babies and a lot of hate. My father was there but he didn’t seem happy like he normally does- he seemed stressed. I woke up crying again but this time I wasn’t alone I had SHINee with me. I had support.

 

 

A/N: Well It's Baby Panda <3 Just watched the MAMA awards on tv and every time i saw EXO i would freak out- of and my mother loves Chen and Suho.. Anyways Thanks for reading! I really like this chapter and i hope you do too ~Baby panda p.s i am in love with Jonghyun and Minho.. That is all