Chapter Two

When All You Believe Is A Lie

They gave me and Suho a huge photo shoot time. I mean we did group and pairs but it was basically me by his side the entire day. I wonder if they will use they one of us sleeping… Half the time Kaida was with Chanyeol or Luhan and didn’t leave them. She was most comfortable with them.

                “Angel, you look tired. Are your parent’s home?” Suho whispered in between clicks of the camera. I frowned and quickly smiled for the camera.

                “Dad is in Japan and mom is working her off.” Suho wrapped an arm around me, God I love how this feels.

                “Stay with me. Even if it’s only for a few hours, even if you stay until I sleep. I need you to stay with me.” My heart skipped a beat at the tone of his voice- it came out a lot louder than it should have- leaving everyone watching us. But Suho doesn’t mind, he doesn’t care who is watching. He just wants to show his love. Ever so slowly he lowered his head, and slowly his lips grazed mine. But slowly didn’t last long, once we were one –pun intended- it fastened a few levels of intimacy.

                “Katharine, please get back to work.” My boss demanded. I blushed lightly as Suho put a hand behind my neck and brought me in for one last kiss short but sweet, almost like a promise that there will be more of this later. Oh I hope there is a lot more of that later.

                After work Exo dropped off Jeff and Kaida at their houses and I headed to mine to grab some clothes and a fresh uniform. I grabbed the note mom had left on the counter and read it. She’ll be home tomorrow. I ran to my room and packed a duffle bag with everything I would need and rushed back in the noisy van. Kris seemed very angry with the very loud Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Seems like it’s time for little sister to intervene.

                “Chanyeol- oppa,” I raised my voice ever so slightly just to increase my aegyo filled voice. He looked down at me slightly pink in the face. “Chanyeol- oppa, will you cook for me. Little Takoyaki is hungry!” I rubbed my tummy for extra aegyo and he almost pounced on me. So you know how Xiumin is Baozi, well I’m Takoyaki, Little Takoyaki.

                “Kris- oppa,” I placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed lightly. “Kris- oppa, Little Takoyaki is hungry.” I did my bbuing face along with everything else and Kris was basically under my control. He pushed me away with his hand and continued driving. I moved to Suho now, knowing I didn’t even have to say anything.

                “Suho- oppa.” I popped the pa at the end and unconsciously bite my lip. Suho took out his phone and typed something.

                ‘If you continue with that I might just have my way with you in front of everyone. ~Suho

                I looked at him, my mouth opened wide in disbelief. He wasn’t like this in front of everyone! Maybe my erted mind is having an effect on him. Or maybe this is just another side to him I want just to myself. Thoughts like these will end us up in bed a lot faster than everyone needed to know about.

                ‘You can save all of that for later. God I can’t believe you’re so foreword like this! What happened to your ideal type? *Sighs* Suho you amaze me.”  I relied slowly and looked out the window waiting for the next message.

                ‘Who said I was going to give into you tonight? *Bites lip* What if I just want to mess around and maybe tomorrow something happens? And for my ideal type… Well I gave up on that a long time ago after I met you.’ I reached over Tao and slapped Suho’s arm playfully. Tao sent his hyung a weird look then looked at me.

                “God this isn’t sinking in fast enough. Kris- hyung get home faster before these two start doing things in the car!” Tao protested loudly. Oh my God he did not just say that out loud.

                “Yeah Kris, Suho is basically eye her!” Chanyeol bellowed from the back seat. This is not happening. I hid my face in my hands; well this is the life I chose.

                “Kris- hyung, their touching each other!” Baekhyun lied. I jumped over the chair and hit Baek and Chanyeol a little harder than intended. “Hyung she hit us!” Baekhyun bellowed even louder this time. I was about to reach over again but Suho touched me ever so lightly and I froze. This guy is having such an effect on me and if I don’t do something about it I don’t know what will happen to me.

                Kris grumbled the rest of the ride home saying something about how Suho should have more control over his children. Tao fell asleep on Suho and well Suho wouldn’t stop texting me dirty things. I want his right now. We walked into the house hand in hand and made our way over to the leaders rooms. Although Kris sleeps here too he said I can either sleep with Suho or on his bed, but I rather am close with Suho so I said he could stay. He just mumbled something about not wanting to hear us having . Suho just laughed at him.

 

 

A/N: Hey it's the author here- in case you didnt know well I'm Baby Panda-:) Anyways well thanks for reading. I kinda wish i had started writting more chapters before I started uploading but it's whatever. I'll be uploading again soon so please wait a few more minutes-or hours- Ill be back soon! ~Baby Panda P.s If you find any pictures of a girl you think would look like Katherin you should tell me!