First day of School (part 2

He LIE she BELIEVE

Donghae's POV:

Jinja ! Who does she think she is , yelling at me ! Super junior's Lee Donghae ! You are gonna pay for this ! Just wait and see.

End of POV

After a while yoona's unnies and seohyun finally arrive,  Yuri notice there was something bothering Yoona.

YAH ! Yoona what's wrong ? are you on your PMS ? ask  yuri who is half annoy and half worry about her so-call-twins-sister.

I'm okay reply yoona without looking at yuri in the eyes.

I know there is something bothering you , come on you know you can tell me answer Yuri.

Yoona was thankful to Yuri , who is always besides her , who cried with her , sleep with her , who support her , and most of all someone who she can be herself with whenever she is with her. Yoona knew she couldn't lie to her unnies and seohyunie they know her better than anyone else. So she finally decide to tell them what happen , detail by detail . How she met nichkhun , and while waiting for her unnies and seohyunie she bump into this one annoying guy.

Oh so that's what happen no wonder why you look so angry said Sunny .

Yoona you could always tell us what happen we will always be there for you no matter what answer tiffany.

Thanks guys i wouldn't know what to do without you guys. Thanks so much ! said yoona.

* Group HUG *

From afar they didn't notice super junior was looking at them . 

Don't you think we have some work to do  ? said their brave leader leetuek.

Sure we do reply DONGHAE . 

Donghae's Mind:

I'm gonna destory you , little miss so talktive , wait for it.

 

 

 

 

This is my first fanfic ever ! you guys know how much i love Yoonhae . What do you think donghae will do to yoona ? Remember to SUBSCRIBE ! THANKS <3