First day of School

He LIE she BELIEVE

Yoona Pov:

I woke up very early today because it's the first day of school. Well you dont' want to be late for your very first day of school right ? . Well I decide to make kimbaq for breakfast. After that i went to take a shower and get ready to go to school. I did my hair , pick out my outfit and did my makeup.

Yoona's School Outfit:

End of Yoona's POV

Yoona arrive at school very early. She was about to call her unnies and seohyun when she heard a voice calling her name.

Yoona Yoona Yoona is that really you? he ask ,

Who are you ? do i know you ? yoona reply back .

Idiot you don't remember your favorite oppa ? he said.

Nichkhun oppa ? she said.

YES you finally remember me ! answer nichkhun.

Oppa what are you doing here ? she ask , her eyes were on nichkhun the whole time.

Well i enroll in this school  answer nichkhun. 

Well i got to go meet my unnies and seohyun see you later oppa take care said Yoona , and she ran off to the front gate of the school.

Nichkhun's POV: 

Ahhaa I finally meet her again . Have i ever told you guys that i like one of yoona's unnie. (Yuri) Well i just hope that she goes to the same school as me. 

End of nichkhun's POV

Yoona was waiting for her unnies and seohyun , when suddenly a guy ran and bump into her. 

YAH ! watch where you are going Yoona yell.

You are the one who need to watch where you are standing he yell back !

What did you just said  , i was standing here waiting for my unnies and seohyun when you suddenly ran and bump into me and now you won't even apologize to me huh ? what kind of guys act like you? yell Yoona

I don't care who you are , and i'm not going to apologize ! he said and walk away. 

What's wrong with guys these days Yoona said ,  Can it get any worse.