chapter 7

He LIE she BELIEVE

Yoona went to school , with the sweetest smile on her face . She was waiting for donghae to arrive , so that they could go to class together . She wait , wait , wait , wait ,and wait , but there's no sign of donghae. She was getting tired of staying in the rain . So she decide to go to class alone. When she arrive she saw donghae , he was filrting with Nana . She try not to get jealous , because she's afraid that if she's overreacting donghae would leave her. 

Yoona's POV:

I was jealous , sad, and angry at him , he always flirt with nana . What is so good about her , I'm his girlfriend and he didn't even greet me. What a bad boyfriend. Well Im YoonA you choose to be his girlfriend so there's no backing out now. FIGHTING !!!!

End of POV

Donghae ignore her the whole day. Yoona was getting upset , she try to focus on her lesson but she can't . She was getting dizzy , she walk down the stair while carrying over 10 books. She was getting very dizzy and without her noticing she fall down the stairs. Nichkhun was there in time to catch her and bring her to the nurse's office. 

" How is she now?" nichkhun ask with a very worry look on his face.

" She's having a really high fever !" said the nurse 

Nichkhun was very worry he didn't know what to do , so he decide to call Yuri. 5 minutes later , yuri and taeyeon arrive , with a worry look on their faces. 

" Nichkhun what are we going to do " ? yuri ask

" Don't worry she will recover within 1 week" reply the nurse

" Thank you so much" said taeyeon

Yoona went home that day , she was hoping that donghae would come and check on her .

Donghae's POV:

I heard that Yoona fall down the stairs , ahaaa serves her right. ! 

End of POV

" Hey donghae aren't you gonna go visit yoona ?" sungmin ask

" No serves her right !  , i don't have time for her , i still have to hang out with nana ! she is so much better than that nerd Im Yoona" said donghae

" Don't you think that's to harsh ? " siwon ask

" It's never to harsh" donghae said and smirk.

" Well whatever you said." shindong said.

Yoona was staying home watching her favorite movie , when she heard the house bell ring she thought it was donghae , she was so excite but when she open the door it was unnie and seohyun.

" Yoona are you okay ? " jessica ask

" Neh !" answer yoona

" Did he visit you already ? " taeyeon ask

" Nopee ! * Shakes her head * 

" What's wrong with him ?" seohyun said 

" Seohyunie don't blame him , he must be busy , maybe he will visit me tomorrow ! " said yoona , who was faking a smile.

" Well Yoona we need to go now , Hope you feel better Byee ! " Hyoyeon said . and after that all of them head outside. She close the door and went to bed crying.

Yoona's POV:

Why didn't he visit , his is with nana again , that he totally forgot about me. He forgot about his girlfriend.. Donghae do you even love me ? ?????? Would you visit me tomorrow ???

End of POV

That night yoona went to sleep crying , while donghae was having fun with nana . !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yoonhae FOREVERRRRR !

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE THANKS <3