Chapter 6

He LIE she BELIEVE

Day pass by day , week pass by week , month pass by month . Im YoonA was falling even harder for Donghae. She wants to confess her feelings for him , but something's holding her back . She's afraid of getting her heart broken , so afraid that even if she make one little mistake donghae would leave her. Yoona told her unnies and seohyunie about her feelings towards donghae , all of them were willing to help her confess to him. The news spread so quick that by the end of Decemember everyone  in the whole school knows that Im YoonA likes Super Junior's Lee Donghae. 

She's been threating before by donghae's fans. Yoona is willing to do everything to win over donghae's heart. She tries to confess her feelings to him , but whenever she gets close donghae would hide or run away from her. She's had enough , she thought that maybe if she ignores him he would start to miss her and maybe fall in love with her. But she was wrong donghae was playing with her heart all this time . 

Leetuek's POV: 

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Donghae did a very good job . I'm pretty sure Yoona is falling really hard for our Donghae ! Now that's what i call a real Player ! 

End of POV

Yoona was walking down the school hallway when she saw donghae standing at the end of the hallway waving at her and showing his sweetest smile towards her. 

" Yoona I like you ! no i mean I LOVE YOU ! WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?" donghae yell , all the students was shock ! . 

Yoona was crying , her joy of happiness , she has been waiting for this day for so long . " YES LEE DONGHAE I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" Yoona yell !

Donghae walk towards yoona and hug her. 

Donghae's POV:

YAY ! I DID IT ! I would make you suffer Im YoonA !

End of POV

Yoona's POV:

YES ! he said that he love me in front of everyone , he finally confess his feelings towards me , i'm so happy . I'm offically Lee Donghae's girlfriend. I Can't wait to tell my unnie and seohuynie !

End of POV

The rest of the day was awesome for Yoona , she will always smile at random people. She can't hide her happiness . Donghae was still busy telling his hyungs and his dongsaeng about the good news , he did it , and now it's time to torture Yoona.

Donghae's POV:

Next step will start soon ! muahahahahaha !

End of POV:

Yoona told her unnies and seohyunie about the news , everyone was happy for her. 

" Yoona you're so lucky , he finally confess his feelings towards you , i'm so happy for you ! you guys better last long arra ! " yuri said. 

" Neh unnie gomawo" said yoona.

Yoona was so happy , she went home , eat her dinner , take a shower , and went to sleep , hoping that she dream of prince charming!

---------------------------------

Yoonyulsic <3

 

 

 

 

How was it ? Good ? bad ? ok ? Leave your comments down below ! SUBSCRIBE PLEASE THANKS <3