Chapter 4

He LIE she BELIEVE

The next day yoona woke up , and do her daily rountine. She pick out her outfit , do her make-up and cook her own breakfast . After that she went to school.

Yoona's Outfit:

 

Donghae's POV:

I woke up late today , but who cares i am Super junior's Lee Donghae, they won't mind if i'm late to class right. 

Well i did my hair , pick out my outfits  ,and my maids cook for me , so it's time to go to school.

End of POV:

Donghae's outfit:

Donghae arrive at school and went straight into his classroom. 

" Sorry I'm late" said donghae

" It's okay i forgive you mr.lee but don't be late again" said Mr.kim

" Neh *bows and went towards his desk*

--------------------------

Yoona was so tired she couldn't focus on the teacher's lesson. 

KKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !! !!

Yoona's POV: 

Finally the bell ring i was so tired i couldn't even focus , well i will have to make it up tomorrow.

End of POV

Yoona went down to the canteen to go and get some food for her and sooyoung. While waiting for the food to arrive she saw Lee Donghae flirting with some random girls.

Donghae's POV:

Class was boring like usually , so i decide to go down to the canteen and filrt with random girls. I was flirting with Nana when i saw that girl from yesterday. Umm what's her name again ? Ohhh Im YoonA. My plan should start soon ! Muahahahaha .

End of POV

Yoona's POV:

I was waiting in line for food when i saw Donghae , umm what is he doing filrting with some random girls . Why am i so piss off ., what is this feelings ? Am i jealous ? No Im YoonA you can't fall in love with him , he's a jerk , you can't fall in love with him.

End of POV

And with that Yoona grab her food and went out of the canteen. Sooyoung was waiting for her outside in the court yard. She was about to leave when she saw Yoona . 

"YAH ! Yoona what took you so long , jinja i'm so hungry" said sooyung who is half yelling at yoona.

"Sorry unnie , i was caught up with something." reply Yoona

"arrso next time don't make me wait so long , or i won't eat lunch with you anymore" said sooyoung

Yoona just nod her head. She was still thinking about Lee Donghae . 

" Yoona neo gwaenchanh ni ?" sooyoung ask

"Neh gwaenchah" said yoona

" Unnie i got to go , eat all of this food by yourself" said yoona and she ran out of the court yard.

" Yoona wait where are you going" sooyoung ask , but it was to late she's already gone.

The rest of the day went pretty bad , first she saw donghae filrting with some other girls , she ditch her unnie , and third of all she met super junior in the hall way , they were checking her out , which is creepy so she ran away. Yoona was exhausted from all that running. She decide to go home early so that she could sort out her feelings.

Yoona was walking home , when she saw donghae. Her heart beats so fast.

Yoona:s POV:

What is this feeling? could it be that i'm falling in love with him?

End of pov

Yoona was about to run away from donghae , but she wasn't quick enough , donghae saw her and he ran towards her direction.

"Yoona are you going home alone" donghae ask

" Neh wayo? " reply yoona.

" Well then let me accompany you home" said donghae

" It's okay i can go home alone" said yoona

"No i insist , you can't go home alone what if something bad happen to you huh ? what are you gonna do ? said donghae

" Okay then" reply yoona

Donghae walk with yoona to her house. Her heart flutters and it beats really fast. She could feel those butterflys in her tummy.

" Good night Yoona" said donghae

" Good night" said yoona

Yoona:'s POV: 

It couldn't be right ? Lee donghae why did you suddenly appear in my life ? 

End of POV

Donghae's POV: 

YES ! first step is done. Moving to the next . I'm gonna break your heart Yoona . Abaaaaaaaa !

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think will happen next ????? I will update soon ! SUBSCRIBE THANKS <3