Chapter 8

He LIE she BELIEVE

----------------- The next day ------------------------------------------

Yoona was still in bed. Her mom try to wake her up , but somehow she don't want to get up . She wants to run away from everything that's been happening in her life. She wants to avoid donghae , but she can't ! She wants to be the old Im YoonA again , the girl who doesn't need to worry about getting her heart broken by a guy , the girl who would laugh at her own joke , and the girl who never cries herself to sleep. Yoona wants to run away from everything but she know that running away wouldn't solve anything .

Yoona didn't attend class today because she was still sick , She was hoping that donghae might drop by and check to see if she's alright . She wait all day but no sign of him , she always told herself that maybe's he's busy . Later that day her unnies come and visit her , they brought some home cook porridge for her . The girls notice that there's something wrong with Yoona , her eyes were so red and swollen . 

" Yoong are you okay ? " as Tiffany , with a very worry look on her face ,. 

" No i'm not okay unnie , he never visit me , i'm his girlfriend but instead of visiting me he rather spends his time with nana ! what is so good about her , what does she have that i don't have . Unnie i can't bare with it anymore . " said yoona, who is calling her eyes out ,. 

" Yoona  ! listen to me , you are so much better than nana , donghae is just blind , and i'm pretty sure he's busy that's why he didn't come and visit you , be patient ! " said Yuri ..

" Neh ! thanks unnie ,. you're the best " said yoona.

The girls were really worry about her , they knew that there's something wrong with her , No matter how hard they , yoona was to stubborn she won't tell them what's wrong, So the girls GIVE UP !!! After the girls left super junior come and visit her , expect for her prince charming lee donghae. 

" Yoona are you okay ? " siwon ask her with a very face . Just so you know siwon have a crush on yoona. 

" Neh ! Thanks for coming ! " said yoona with a smile on her face.

" Yoona do you want me to cook something for you ? " ryeowook ask ,. 

" No thank you ! " said yoona .

" Then we will be leaving ! Bye bye ! " sungmin said with aegyo .

And with that super junior left. 

Yoona's POV:

Siwon is such a gentleman , i'm so grateful for super junior , they even visit me . Expect for my prince charming , he didn't even bother to stop by and check on me . I think it's time to finally give up on him !

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------1 WEEK LATER------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona went back to school. The doctor told her that she could resume to school , but if she's feeling dizzy again she must go to the nurse's office immediately . 

Yoona's outfit;:

She just want to wear something simple ,  there's no need to impress that special someone everyday .

Donghae's POV:

It actually feel nice , without seeing yoona for a week , she is so annoying . I'm pretty sure she is going to suffer and then she will give up on us ! ahaahahahahaha I KNOW I'M EVIL !

End of POV

When she arrive at school , all the students were so surprise , how can a nerd become so pretty . A true GODDESS ! Yoona was actually quite embrass , seeing all the students looking at her. 

Yoona;s POV:

Aishhh so embrassing , What to do ????? Run ? No yoona just act normal . 

End of POV

Yoona went to her class , she spy donghae kissing nana  , She was hurt , she couldn't control her tears they ran down her flawless face . Yoona ran out of class and went to the rooftop , the place where she belongs.

" Here take this" siwon said.

Yoona was startled , how did he know that i was here ? did he follow me ? Does he know what happen ? lots of questions were on her head.

" Thanks , how did you know i was here" said yoona.

" Well i saw you ran out of class , so i decide to follow you " answer siwon

" Well thanks , you are such a gentleman , if only donghae could be like you , then all of this wouldn't happen ," said yoona who was holding her tears back.

" Yoona don't cry , you know you will look ugly if you cry " reply siwon.

" Oppa you are so mean " said yoona , who is still wiping her tears.

" Lets go back to class " said siwon 

They went back to class , yoona ignore donghae the whole day , she doesn't want to see him , It hurts . 

Siwon decide to take yoona home, 

" Thanks siwon oppa , GOODNIGHT <3 " said yoona flashing her sweetest smile to siwon.

" Your welcome , GOODNIGHT <3 " said siwon.

Siwon POV:

Donghae , i bet you are going to regret it later, i will make sure to win over yoona's heart . Her smile is the sweetest thing ever. "DDDD 

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOONHAE FOREVERRR !

How was it ? good ? bad ? please leave your comments down below . SUBSCRIBE PLEASE THANKS <3