Chapter 6

Reversal Of Faith

~ Youngmin POV ~ (or probably Kwangmin’s POV... read first.. hehe)

 

 “Mom, shouldn’t we tell her the truth! I’ve been dying to hold her like I use to do it with her before... Besides, I’m sick of playing nice like the “nicest” brother in the world” “Shus Kwangmin. This is literally your fault... In this neighbourhood, they only know Youngmin and Youngmin only... If it isn’t because of your stupid agreement with Youngmin about going separate  ways in studies, I wouldn’t have force you to pretend to be Youngmin... In fact it’s for your own good. You wouldn’t want a swarm of ahjumma from the neighbourhood to be sticking to you asking stuff...” I just stair to the floor feeling horrible. Why Youngmin have to be sick right now? Mom and I had to take turns to watch him. Thank goodness the doctor let him stay at home for us to take care of him. And for some reason that the doctor agreed after my mom pleaded them.

 

~

 

“Hyung, please be better soon... I don’t want to see you like this. I’m sorry about our deal... Jaebal hyung... Mianhae!!!” Kwangmin cried while holding onto the helpless youngmin’s hand. Youngmin can’t even speak at all... It was just a mysterious illness..

 

 

 

` Flashback `

 

~ Kwangmin’s POV ~

 

I was just getting out of the kitchen after having a glass of juice when suddenly I saw hyung collapse on the floor and struggle like someone is holding him and he needed to get away. Mom was so scared at that time to see hyung like that and I just froze there trying to digest what is happening in front of my very own eyes.

 

~

 

At the hospital, the doctor explain to omma and appa what’s the possibility illness that hyung is having. “His case is quiete interesting. It’s different from others. It could be or something else. I suggest that he must be hospitalized for a moment for a further test. After we have identified the illness, we will tell you about it and give him further treatment the best we could” The doctor explained long to omma and appa. I could see tears in omma’s eyes and I never saw appa been so worried since halmeoni been sick years ago.

 

` end of flashback `