Chapter 5

Reversal Of Faith

~ Haylee POV ~

The first thing that I want to do when I first reach home is to lock myself up in my room.. I don’t feel like talking to anyone since the incident in Kwangmin’s house... But the right time foot step on the stairs, my mom on the other hand, “Haylee, where were you young lady? I’ve been trying to call you for hundreds of time but yet you didn’t answer my calls. Answer me young lady!” seeing how her daughter were shocked by her asking and how she stare to the floor like an offender. “I’m from Kwangmin’s house and I’m sorry about the calls because my phone really have a bad battery and maybe by the time you called it is off accidently” I apologize to her. “Well, I’ll let get away this time but remember, don’t ever do that again, arasseo?” “Yes mom!” after hearing that from mom, I quickly walk the stairs still trying to lock myself up....

 

I was lying on the bed trying to relax myself and try to be better to do other chores. Suddenly, my phone rang and it’s an unknown number. I doubted whether to pick it up or not. `beep` “Hello, may I speak with Haylee please?” the other person said. “Speaking. Who is this??” “Hey there. It’s me, Youngmin. I’ve been thinking that you shouldn’t give answer first. Take your time. I’ll wait for your answer when you are ready. By the way, nice meeting you!” After hearing that from Youngmin, I feel relief like  very big stone has been removed from my shoulder. “Thank you Youngmin. It’s very nice of you and thank you for calling and tells me about this matter. I promise I’ll provide answer for the  next time we met. Bye..” “Bye Haylee... Have a nice dream!”

 

Awww... He is so sweet. Even Kwangmin not so sweet like him. He is sweet but not that sweet. I wonder why he hates his twin brother so much...