Chapter 4

Reversal Of Faith

Youngmin stunt at how anxious she is. “Ok, ok. I give up. I can’t lie to you anymore. I just can’t stand lying!! Actually, he had left Korea for Malaysia. He just can’t stand Korea’s Education. He had a friend in Malaysia through facebook. When he heard about Malaysian’s Education, he just love to study there. So he told my mother that he wants to go there study instead of Korea.”

Haylee was a little mad while hearing Youngmin’s explaination about Kwangmin.

 

Then Mrs. Jo interrupted us “I can’t blame him and you can’t blame me for letting him go either. He told me that he is not doing well in school and he said he can’t keep up with the school.”

 

Something’s strange. He say that he really likes the school and his study are excellent there. It’s definitely something but I just can’t get it... Why all of a sudden he wants to move?

 

“Mrs. Jo, Youngmin, I think it’s better for me to go now. This is so sudden for me. I need to rest for a bit.” Haylee said to them politely. “But before you go, i have something to ask you.” Said Mrs. Jo. “Would you consider being Youngmin’s life partner?” That make Haylee’s eyes go wide. “What are you talking about Mrs. Jo? Are you kidding me?” “No I’m not. Think about it, Nobody knows that Kwangmin left and nobody will know that. Never. Besides, if you go out with Youngmin nobody will suspect a thing. They will think him as a blonde Kwangmin. Not Youngmin. Nobody knows that they are twins. Please think about it dear”. Haylee so confused about Mrs. Jo. No. She can never betray Kwangmin. Even after all that he had done to her, he love Kwangmin so much.