Chapter 3

Reversal Of Faith

 

After school, I asked his friend about him but they say he’s gone since morning. Strange! This morning, he sent me to my class and he gives a peck at the lips. Of course after that he will go to his class. What’s going on? I’ve tried to reach him since recess but he off his phone. Why? After school, I go to his entire usual place he will go and ask whether he came by on that day or not. The results really upset me. He is nowhere to be found. Then I have a really brilliant plan. HIS HOUSE! I really forgot to check up his house.

 

Step by step getting closer to his doorstep. The feelings inside me are very confusing. I feel, anxious, sad, confused. I knock on the door but there is no answer. Then I discover a doorbell near the mailbox. I press it three times and I can hear Kwangmin’s mom voice. Expecting his mom, but someone else open the door. A person who is kwangmin’s look alike but the hair colour is different. I thought it was a blonde Kwangmin so I hug him tightly. “Why didn’t you answer all of my calls and text? Do you know that I really miss you? Kwangmin-ah, I miss you sooo much!!!!”. “Err Ms, I’m not Kwangmin. Could you please release me?” said the Kwangmin look alike. “What? You’re not Kwangmin? Don’t try to fool me anymore Kwangmin. I’ve had enough of you go missing without telling me anything” I said to him. Then Kwangmin’s mom, Mrs. Jo, came. “Dear, that’s not Kwangmin. He is Kwangmin’s twin brother, Youngmin.” “Older brother, mom!” Youngmin corrected, Mrs Jo.

 

I’m so confused. Kwangmin have twin? Why he didn’t tell me anything? Why would he do such thing? Youngmin saw my confused expression. “Hey, why don’t you come inside and have some tea. I can tell you everything that you want to know while having tea”. I just agree with him and follow him to the living room. Mrs. Jo had prepared the tea and left both of us to have a little talk about Kwangmin.

 

“So, tell me, you are Kwangmin’s older twin brother, right?” Youngmin nodded. “Well, I want to know, where is he?” “I can’t tell you.” He answered. “Hey, you said you will tell me everything that I want to know. Now I want to know why I can’t know where he is when I am his girlfriend???”