Chapter 1

Reversal Of Faith

 

You, Haylee, have a very big crush on Kwangmin. Everybody knows it including him. You are a bit embarrassed about having crush on him and you'll try your best to not let anybody know. Unfortunately, your actions tell everyone about it. One day, Kwangmin saw you sitting alone on the school's garden branch. You didn't notice him until he came hugging you from the back. You stunned for a while of his action.

KM : Hey, why are you sitting here all alone?? You know, you'll cause a big trouble for that.

HL : Really?! I bet you are the 'trouble' you are talking about.

KM : Am I? I bet I’m your greatest ‘troublemaker’ of all time. I can’t let my cutie pie sitting here all alone.

 

You just smile at his words. You still can't believe that you are sitting beside him.

KM : Hey Haylee, I was thinking lately, about me and you. I think we should get together.

 

Kwangmin then get on his knees and take out a very beautiful charm bracelet.

KM : Will you be my girlfriend??

HL : Kwangm..

KM : Stop calling me by name. From now on, it's OPPA!!! OK!

HL : Ok Kwangm.. I mean Oppa. I will be your girlfriend in one condition. You must make me happy and you will be the first to make a move in our kisses.

 

Withou a doubt, he kiss Haylee to tell her that he is agreed with the condition as long as Haylee will be his girlfriend.

 

* sorry for the very late update... I've been busy with things..... It's a little short but hope you like it...