This is my confession.

He's Her Choice.

Hyun Seung's POV

I hugged her for sometime but i could finally opened up my mouth to say anything.

"I'm sorry Sunny, I  shouldn't have done this. I told, I vowed to myself that i'll never this but i just can't anymore.I can't do this anymore,"

"You can't do what?" she asked me.

"A long time ago anything, i told myself i would always want to be in your life and i will never do anything to let you leave me. CAuse i don't want to have to look at your back when you leave one day," I feel my tears pooling up, threatening to fall any moment.

She placed both of her hands on my face and look at me in the eye, "I won't ever leave you oppa,"

I can't be tough anymore. I just can't be strong anymore. You've got to tell her Hyun Seung everything!

"I know but i don't know if you will after this. Listen i've tried hard, my very hardest to keep it all in me. I wanted to always see you smile, without anything to worry about. All i wanted was to see you happy, even if the person who's making you happy is not me, i just really wanted to see you smile. I needed to see you smile, Sunny. But then, you got to know people and you got to know Dong Woon and beast and I felt like they were taking you away from me. I know that i was the one who told you to not let them know that we knew each other but you had no idea how scared i was when i got to know you are now in the same class, same school with Dong Woon. He'll always be there while i watch you from a distance,"

"Oppa, you know that that won't happen. No one will take me away from you," She said, her voice cracking.

It's not how you think it is Sunny, I love you.

"But they will! You used to be my sunny but these days, you seemed to be everyone else's sun too and it's not your fault cause i never told you. I just never told you and i feel so stupid now. I thought that i could handle it. All those guys  but i can't. I really can't and now it's too late," I kept reproaching myself for not telling her the truth from the start.

"You never told me what? It's not too late, i'm still here aren't i? So just tell me."

I couldn't response, i just didn't want to spoil anything. I just can't tell her that i love her.

"Ya! TELL ME ALREADY! YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE ABOUT YOU HYUN SEUNG-SHI?! YOU DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING! YOU LEAVE ME HANGING ALL THE TIME? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME? DON'T YOU TRUST ME AT ALL?"

She stood up, and stormed right straight to the door.

Don't let her go Hyun Seung. Don't let her go. GO!

I ran to her before she could get to the door and hugged her tight.

" I love you Sunny. I always had. And i always will. No matter what. " That's it. It is now out there in the open. i felt my blood rushed to my cheeks and my body's trembling. The tears had finally betrayed me. I turned around and climbed onto the bed. 

A long silence looms over the room.

I knew it. She don't feel the same way too.

"I'm sorry Sunny. Please be forgetful. Please forget what i've said and ....." before i finished my sentence, she pulled the blanket that i had used to cover my face and pull me off the bed. Her eyes were filled with tears and it hurts me to see her this way. I opened my mouth to tell her that i will take it all back but i was prematurely silence by her lips. on mine.

HER. LIPS. ON. MINE!

"You think you can tell me that you love me and then tell me to forget it that easily? Who do you think you are to do that? I will forever remember that! I can't never forget it!" she said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"But i thought that.."

"I've waited so long for you to finally say it to me and now that you have, you want me to forget it? You have to live with it! You know why? Cause I, Kim Hye-Sun, had always and will always love you too Hyun Seung!"

 

My mini me in my head did back flips and was running crazy. 
She just said that she loves me.
My love said she loves me.
 

"I'm sorry that i'm so late Sunny! i love you too!" Extreme exhilaration took over me. and i hugged her as tightly as i could. 
She feels the same way too and this feeling in my heart it's indescribable.
She gave me a quick kiss before looking at me and asked,

"Anyways, did you tell them that CAP is my brother?"

 

 

******************************

 

Yes, i do know that this chapter is not one of the best but i kinda deleted the drafts accidentally twice and i kinda had to figure it out again...but but i hope you like it..
Oh, do you like the last line?
I thought it'd be funny to put that in.
Leave me a comment okay.
This ff is ending soonn.. awww..

Peace out! chu~