My Sunny.

He's Her Choice.

Hyun Seung's POV

I am crazy right now, that's right i am crazy. Over Hye-sun.
What am i doing?
I vowed to myself that i will never do this.
But i wish that this moment could last forever.
I wish she could always be in my arms, ONLY in my arms.

"Oppa? What happened?" Hye-Sun asked in a gentle voice. 

That's right, Oppa

*FLASHBACK*
"Hyun Seung-shiiiii!!!! Annyong!" 

I turned around to see Hye-sun running towards me.

"I called you for the longest time and you didn't hear me, so i thought i'd run over to say hi." she said brightly

"Oh hi. What are doing here? Nothing to do? Like i don't know study an encylopedia like you always do?" I asked her mockingly. Hye-Sun was always a kind of nerd, well it's understandable, since she is the daughter of a lecturer who happens to teach at her school. Too bad for her, this year, she'll have to study in her dad's lecture class.

"AWWW! Don't mock me. Anyways, let's go for a movie. You're my date for today. Let's go, let's go!" She dragged me to the nearby cinema.

"And whoever agreed to that?" I asked, amused by her actions. She had always been such a pampered kid though, she's usually really quiet to unknown to her.

"MEE!" She replied with a huge grin on her face."Anyways, i've decided to call you oppa okay."she continued.

"Only if i could call you Sunny!" I don't know why but that's the first nickname i could think of for her. and also, the first nickname i ever gave to any girl.

"Why sunny?" She asked as she slurped down the slushie .

"Because you're bright like the sun," I blurted out. I sound so corny then.

"Haha, realllyyyy?" She widened her eyes. "If it's like that then okay! You can call me Sunny. I'll be your Sun any day oppa!"

*Flashback ends*

"Oppa, are you okay?" she asked with worried eyes?

I didn't response.

I just tightened my hug around her.

 

***********************************

 

SO did anyone figured this was going to happen?
Heee... 
I wrote this with a sequel in mind so yea.
ANyways, hope you like the chapter. 
Do comment okay.

 

CHU~