CAP

He's Her Choice.

Narrator's POV

"Let's to her house later to return her stuff. She's so forgetful sometimes," Suki had suggested the group to go to Hye-Sun's apartment to return the MP3 and some of her books that she had accidentally left in the studio while running out in a hurry. The group unanimously agreed, some more eager than the others.

>>A FEW HOURS LATER<<

"Yup, this is it," Suki exclaimed, pointing out to the apartment block that is right in front of the group. It was one of those posh apartment blocks that had only an apartment per level. 

"Ya! This is not an apartment, more like an entire house! She's so rich," Yoseob said, finally seeing the vast difference in status between the group and Hye-Sun. They finally reach the from of the house and Doo Joon pressed the door bell as the others were reluctant to do it themselves.

The door opened almost immediately.The moment that the door was fully swung open, all of them had the shock of their life. A half- guy, cladded only in a pair of jeans was standing right in front of them. The guy was well-built and Suki eyes widened at this sight. Junhyung who noticed Suki's reaction, held his hand over her eyes to refrain her from looking any further. It took a moment for them to realise, that the guy standing before them is actually CAP from Teen top.

"Yo!"He said coolly."Hye-Sun'd friend right? Come in," he invited the whole group in. Each and everyone of them feeling confused and puzzled. They came into the luxurious house and saw a huge poster of Hye-Sun at the  living room.

"Oppa!~ Where are you neeeehhh?" Hye-sun's voice was heard by the hallway. Some of the beast member's face cringed. A few moments later, she appeared in an oversized T-shirt and a pair of lacy . 

"Oppa got to go practice now. Be a good girl!" CAP said before hugging and kissing Hye-Sun.

 

"So what are you here for?" Hye Sun asked the group, unaware of their innermost feelings. The group did not response and Hyun Seung suddenly got up, grabbed Hye-Sun hand and dragged her into the room.

An awkward silence filled the room.

 

*********************************

Hehe. finally figuring out who the "they" are?
Any idea who she'll choose yet?
And want to know who CAP is? 


look forward to the next chapter okay!
Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe okay!