Fast forward.

He's Her Choice.

DW POV

 

It's been 2 months now that the Beast boys and Hye-sun's been friends. We are all closer now. The last 2 months flew by really quickly, but it is obvious to me that she's sparking interest in some of the other members as well. But these days, she seemed to have lesser and lesser time for us. Kikwang decided that to get closer, we should all get together. Seeing our packed schedule, the only way for us to get closer was if Hye-Sun would want to be there during our dance practice and she agreed.

I was determined to show her how charming i could be. I looked across the room. Those other members are determined too. We don't usually dress up. Neither do we try to impress, but today everyone's working hard, everyone except Junhyung.

Oh, just an update, Suki had diverted her attention to Junhyung now. Kikwang was depressed over it for a while but he got better soon after. Anyways, Junhyung was too busy baskiing in Suki's attention to care about the obvious rivalry between some of us. 

I looked at the time. Ahh.. late again. She's been late for everything recently. It's kinda worrying. She was even late for school and she leaves almost immediately every single day.

BAM!!! "ahh! Pain!" Hye-sun ran into the transparent glass door. It was amost comical how someone that clever to be that clumsy everytime. She's charming but today she was HOT.

She was wearing a see through loose shirt with a  lacy black bra underneath with extremely short shorts. She was so breath taking. I looked across the room again at those guys again, they are definitely rivals when it comes to her.

"Hi, everyone. Sorry i was late. I had something on!" She said hurriedly, her boots making a whole lot of noise as she clumsily got up, only to fall again with all her stuff out of the bag. Her phone lights up to alert her of an incoming call.

Still on the floor, she took her phone and answered it,

"Annyong oppa~" she said with a bright adorable voice, the kind of voice that i'd hope she'll talk to me too.

"Of course i miss you," I felt my heart sank, their hearts probably too and they looked to the ground."Anyways appointment now, see you later at my place. Love you." The call ended, just like how my motivation for today's practice ended.

Who's that guy on the phone?

 

*******************************************

 

Hee, i updated this one too. I felt bad for loving the other fanfic more so i decided to update this one too. 
Wondering about who "they are" ? Hah.

MERONGGG!! :P

You have to wait!