I'd like to talk to you.

He's Her Choice.

 

DW POV

 

Ahh!! Now I know who they were talking about. It was Hye-sun. I waved at her for some time before she realized it. She waved back at me. I could feel my heart skips a beat. She was smiling and wearing that cute hat, which made her look cuter.

 

“ YA! You know her?” Doo Joon asked.

 

“Of course, she’s a great friend!” I said. “ Her name’s Hye-Sun, she sits beside me during lecture. She’s really nice and polite! I like her. Hey you think I could be a campus couple with her?” I asked Doo Joon.

 

“What makes you think that she wants to be a campus couple with you?” Doo Joon answered curtly.

 

“I’m just thinking. She’s so cute too,” I replied. She is. Cute I mean. Mostly pretty, but cute too. And somehow knowing her name made me feel good, cause I know something that they don’t. I know her name. I went to the nearest security guard and passed him a note, pointed to Hye-sun. The nice security guard was kind enough to help me pass the letter to her.

 

I can’t wait till this fan-meeting ends.

 

YAY! I saw a mini me doing backflips in my head.

 

Hye-Sun POV

 

“Hi Miss, here’s a note from Dong Woon. He had asked me to pass this to you,” the security guard said to me.

 

“Ah. Okay. Thank you very much.” I replied to him.

 

Hmm… A note. I wonder what does it says?

 

To: Hye-Sun

 

Hey, can you stay back for abit after the fan-meeting. I’d like to talk to you.

 

From: Dong Woon