That girl who's always there.

He's Her Choice.

 

“Eh do you guys ever notice that girl who’s always outside the barricades of our fan meeting site?”  Doo Joon said, trying to strike a conversation with the guys . They were at the salon, doing their hair and make up, getting ready for an event.

 

“Which girls?” Kikwang asked. He was always interested when anyone of the opposite is involved in any conversation.

 

“Ah! Oh! I know! You’re talking about that girl who’s always with her friend, right? Urm, her friend who’s totally into Kikwang. Right? Right? “ Hyunseung asked

 

“Yea, that girl! Don’t you think it’s weird that she’s always present for every fan meeting we have but not once had she actually went into the fan meeting itself?” Doo Joon asked again. The girl in question, had been noticed by Doo Joon for quite a while now. It fascinates him how she could be so calm and collected with all that noise and craziness around her.

 

No one responded to him. Each and every one of them was too busy with their own thought. Kikwang was too busy trying to remember the friend of the girl in question. Dong Woon was too busy feeling anxious for his first day of school (which was supposedly the next day) and the others were just too lazy or tired to be bothered .

 

NEXT DAY

 

DW’s POV

 

“Annyonghaseyo everyone! I am Son Dong Woon and I hope that everyone could guide me along. It’s very nice to meet everyone of you.” I introduced myself in front of the whole entire class, flashing my charming smile at the end, much to the delight of the female students (who were obviously a beast fans).

 

“Okay! Everyone settle down! Girls, please calm yourself down, he’s here to study not to have a concert!” Prof Kim voice bellowed in the lecture hall. “Dong Woon, take a seat wherever you feel comfortable.” He motioned to me before starting the lecture. I looked around the room before spotting an empty seat the far corner of the room .

 

“Annyonghaseyo. My name is Son Dong Woon. You can call me Dong Woon or woonie, whichever’s better,’ I bowed to the girl beside before sitting down and smiled.

 

“Annyonghaseyo. I’m Kim Hye-Sun,” she replied in something that sounded more like a whisper, gave a quick bow before takin out a voice recorder to record the entire lecture. Clever, I thought to myself. I should get myself one of those too. Throughout the lecture, I found myself paying attention to Hye-sun rather than the Prof himself. She was an interesting girl. She was typing away during the whole lecture, glancing up occasionally to look at the powerpoint slides that the prof had prepared before typing again.

 

“Okay everyone, that’s the end of the lecture. Remember the assignment. Thursday. 12PM. Thank you,” Prof Kim said as he walked out of the lecture hall.

 

I’m screwed. What assignment? How can I hand up anything when I know nothing of what I am supposed to do? I feel my college life spiraling downwards. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder,Hye-sun was standing right beside me. She placed a tape and note on my table before giving a quick bow and leaving the lecture hall.

 

As soon, as she left, I felt imminent danger towards myself.

 

Dear God, HELP ME!