Chapter 2

School [haitus]

Sorry for not updating >.<

Was just busy with school and I could never write in the train because I was always kinda later so there weren’t any good places to sit :’3

And thanks for the comments and subscriptions!

----------------------------------

It was 5am and I already woke up, but I didn’t mind very much since I would be seeing Bang Yongguk again today.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower, I took off my clothes, the shower. Thinking about what to wear and what today would bring. I washed up and turned off the shower and greeted my mother who was making my breakfast, I gave her a kiss and the tv.

Suddenly I heard my phone. I got my phone and saw I had a message from Yongguk.

“Come to school at 8am, I want to show where your classes are :)” the message said, I smiled and stuck my tongue out a little bit.

“Okay :) where do we meet?” I send back, receiving a message from Yongguk a few seconds after.

“The entrance”

My mother came in the living room with my breakfast, I thanked her and ate it up.

 

I had already send Jongup a text I would go to school a little earlier so he doesn’t have to wait for me. I had reached school after a few minutes. It was 7.50am, I didn’t want him to wait so I went out early.

“Well well, what do we have here?” I heard a voice saying from behind, I turned around and saw a group of people who went to the same school as I did.

“W-what d-do you want from me?!” I said scared but tried not to show it.

The guys all walked to me and formed a circle around me so I couldn’t escape.

‘why did I have to go this early’ I thought getting more scared with every second passing by.

They threw their cigarette’s at me and threw me on the ground, I landed on the ground and my backpack fell on the ground with a loud thud. The picked up my backpack and started emptying it, I tried to stop them but got a hard kick in my back from what I guess was the leader of the group. I screamed it out in pain and tears started flowing from my eyes. The continued to kick me for no reason as I tried to hide my face.

When I didn’t feel any kicks against my body anymore I thought I had passed out or something, but when I heard that low voice I knew I didn’t pass out yet.

“Go, away” I heard him say softly. I heard them going away and Yongguk ran to me.

“Are you okay?!” he asked worried while holding my body. I just nodded. He helped me up and I almost fell down right after I tried to stand. His face showed how worried he was, he picked up my backpack and helped me inside.

We reached the room of the nurse and we went in. He laid me down on one of the beds and insisted he would treat my wounds. The nurse hesitated for a while but still let him treat my wounds. He sat down next to me and slowly pulled up my pants to reveal the wound on my knee. It luckily wasn’t a deep wound, but I was still hurting. He cleaned the wound softly, I hissed a little bit and grabbed his arm, it was hurting too much. He just looked up to me and smile, reassuring it’d be alright. He continued and put a bandage on it. My body was checked up for more wounds by him. He grabbed my hand and I screamed it out, I got burned there when they threw their cigarette’s on me.

My hand got treated too, we thanked the nurse and went out.

“Well, now you’ve seen the nurse” he smiled while scratching the back of his head.

“What happened anyway?” he asked, as I told the whole story, he stared at me confused. I was confused too, I was attacked without any proper reason.

“Can I please just go to school?” I asked “I don’t want to return early, since my mom might be worried” I explained. He just nodded while smiling and patted my back.

“Now, show your schedule, I was going to show all the classrooms you have to be.” He smiled, as I took out my schedule.

 

The rest of the day went by fast and I tried to hide my pain when I was with Jongup, luckily he didn’t notice anything because he was talking about how handsome his partner was and all.

The last bell rang which meant I could go home with Jongup. We were walking and Jongup was still rattling about his partner, really he looked like he was in love with the guy.

We reached home and I went inside saying goodbye to Jongup. Taking off my shoes didn’t feel good at all, since it hurt my back and legs. I greeted my mother and went to my room and laid down on my bed.

--------------------

Bad short chapter is bad, sorry it is so short and not really good >.<

I just don’t know what to write >.<

Anyway, I hope you still enjoyed it :’3