Chapter 8

School [haitus]

Thanks for the subscriptions and comments! =D

And sorry I haven’t updated last week, I just didn’t feel like writing at all, and I didn’t know what to write >.<

And the story isn’t going the way I actually wanted it to, but that can still come later :3 so for now, enjoy all the fluff I give and stuff :3

I hope you’ll enjoy this chapter! :3

I didn't re-read it, so if there are any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell them so I can correct them, thanks :3

-------------

Junhong pov:

“And you must be Yongguk, nice to meet you” she said as she held out her hand.

 

Yongguk took her hand in his and introduced himself to my mom.

“Bring your luggage upstairs, I’ll call you when I have snacks” my mom said to us, we just nodded and went upstairs with Yongguk following close behind.

I opened the door to my room and Yongguk followed inside with his luggage.

“Where do I sleep?” he asked.

“With me in bed, it’s not like we’ve never done that” I said smiling.

“But your mom...”

“Don’t worry about her, I’ll convince her to let you sleep with me” I said as I jumped onto him and looked him in the eyes.

“Alright, I believe you” he said and ruffled my hair.

“GUYS, SNACKS ARE READY!” my mother screamed from downstairs.

We walked downstairs and sat down on the couch.

“So, Yongguk” My mother started, she had that look on her face, she was going to ask him a thousand questions.

“Your name IS Yongguk, right?” she asked while glaring at him.

“MOM, why would he lie to us” I asked softly.

“Y-yes, my name is Yongguk” he just answered a little confused.

“And, how old are you? Do you live with your parents? Why are you so close with Junhong? What kind of relationship do you have with Junhong? What kind of relationship do you want with Junhong? Where do you live? How are your parents? What do you want to do after you finish school? Do you like girls? Boys? Both? Animals?”

“MOOOM, just stop” I said as I glared at her. His expression darkened when she asked about his parents, and even more when she asked if he liked girls or boys. “It isn’t any of your business mom” I said and glared some more and took Yongguk’s hand in mine.

He took a deep breath. “Well, i’m in my twenties but still younger than 24, I’m not comfortable with answering questions about my parents, but I live alone. Junhong and I are friends, he’s my first since 8 years though, and I don’t know what kind of relationship I want with Junhong an..” I stopped him from answering any further since he looked very uncomfortable and down.

“Mom, we’ll be upstairs, and can he sleep with me in bed?” I asked her, she looked at me confused but still nodded.

“You okay?” I asked as we entered my room. He laid down on my bed with his face in my pillow.

He didn’t answer, I just decided to cheer him up. I sprang on him, my chest on his back, my legs on his and ... you know what else is touching. I laid my face in his neck and placed soft kisses there while taking hold of his hands.

“Hyung~ let’s play a game, i’m sure it’ll cheer you up” I said pouting, I didn’t get a response, only him trying to get me of him by pushing his hips up and down in one fast move. It didn’t do anything, instead I gave his ear a soft and he immediately responded.

“Okay, what do you want to play?” he said defeated. I thought hard and couldn’t think of any.

“I don’t know, you decide” I said cutely. He picked a random game and gave it to me, except it wasn’t a game but a horror movie I never dared to watch, and because my mom is a scaredy cat as well I couldn’t ask her. I also couldn’t ask friends because, you know, I didn’t want to look like a big baby to them.

“P-p-pick some t-t-thing else” I said while stuttering.

“Nah, we’ll just watch this before sleeping, okay?” he said and I was sure there was a smirk on his face.

We sat on my bed, me next to him, a pillow in my reach and a blanket wrapped tightly around us. The movie started and I was already scared, holding the blanket tightly in my hands as if it would save my life.

The movie was playing for already an hour and it wasn’t about to finish soon since it took about 2 hours. I already had the pillow infront on my face and the blanket wrapped around whole my body giving nothing to Yongguk.

My mother knocked on my door which made me scream as if I was going to die and I jumped on Yongguk wrapping my arms around him, hiding my face in the crook of his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist.

“Junhong i...” my mom didn’t finish her sentence as she saw the position we were in.

I let go of Yongguk and sat down next to him as if nothing happened.

“I’m going to bed Junhong, goodnight, I’ll be out tomorrow until 7pm, so take good care of yourself and Yongguk and eat and shower and don’t lbe in bed for too long” she just talked and talked and talked.

“Yes mom, we get it, go to bed now you have to wake up early tomorrow, goodnight!” I said and slowly pushed her outside my room.

Yongguk still sat there, confused on what happened ever since I jumped on him screaming in his ear. I jumped on his lap again which made him go out of his trance. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me into a hug and started crying against my shoulder. I was confused on what happened, but I wasn’t surprised since it happened a few times before, him suddenly crying against me shoulder. It usually happened when I talked with my mom on the phone or when I would suddenly give him a hug. I would then just pat his back and give soft kisses in his neck.

His grip loosened and I leant back to look him in the eyes, the tears were still visible in his eyes. Moments like this made me feel like I was the older one and he the younger one. I wasn’t used to being the one to comfort some older.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly and took a hold of his hands while I still sat on his lap.

“Yeah, I want to tell you why I keep crying like this, but I just can’t, not yet, sorry” he said avoiding my gaze.

“It’s okay, I won’t force you to tell me” I said giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and we decided that it was late and we should go to bed.

We got ready for bed and placed ourselves under the covers, my with my head on his chest, my arm around his stomach and our legs intertwined, while he was playing with my hair and the other hand held mine on his stomach.

“You remember when I said I was alone for 7 years, right?” he asked suddenly. I just nodded.

“When I was younger, I had a happy life with both my parents and older brother. My mother liked to work with flowers and that’s what she also did to earn money, she had this big store where in the back was an field where she grew her flowers. My brother and I liked to help her costumers, also because we were small and those people couldn’t say no to us.” I heard Yongguk chuckle softly before he continued. “My father worked for the police, we were a happy family, but as I grew older something didn’t seem right, my brother always took me out when my father came home, we played outside a lot and when the weather was bad we would be in his friend’s house. But when he turned 18 he moved out to study. He told me one thing before he left ‘Take care, and go out when dad comes home, you’ll know why later’ I just nodded when he said that, because I trusted him. He visited home every week, and every week turned into every month and every month turned into never. He never came back, he didn’t call me anymore. It turned out he died in a car accident and my parents knew. I started to understand things more and more, my father was violent and threw things on the ground and occasionally... ” he stopped and pulled me onto him closer, he was crying again. I looked up to him to see the tears flow again. I gave a soft kiss on his cheek which somehow calmed him down.

“My mother was a wonderful woman” he continued ”she was very pretty, had a beautiful smile. But her energy faded day after day. She was rarely with her flowers anymore, we moved away to Seoul and lived in an apartment, and it looked cold. There was no energy or love in it. My father got more violent, and I tried to protect my mother a lot but was pushed away or I was the one getting beaten up. Everyone at school could see me go to school with wounds and started creating rumours how I someone, or stole stuff or randomly started beating a stranger. None of it was true ofcourse, but I had no one who could back me up and got the title ‘Biggest ’ somehow, and that was the nicest nickname people had taught of, there were a lot worse than that. When I came home, there was no one, not even my mother. It turned out my father killed my mother and then left the country. I was left alone since then, I had to work part-time jobs to gather a little bit of money to pay for a room.” Tears started fall from my eyes as well. I hugged him closer, tightening the grip. I didn’t want to let him go anymore, I didn’t want him to live in that house alone, all by himself with no one to comfort him. I sat up to look him in the eyes, the hurt was so visible as if it was the only thing there. I placed a soft loving kiss on his lips...

-----------

It was... sad o;

And longish, hope you somehow enjoyed it o;

Please comment and subscribe!