Chapter 3

School [haitus]

Thanks alot for the subscriptions and and the comments! =D

A new chapter, yay, it totally isn’t the way I actually wanted to go, but I like it :3

My chapters will also be shorter I think, because my mind wants 1000+ words but my inspirations says nonono

Anyway, I had a good spot in the train when I went to school and when I went home so i had been able to write quite a bit :3

Please enjoy! =D

-------------

Days went by and my mom hadn’t noticed anything about my injuries, luckily.

Yongguk had invited me to his home because we had to write a report about our first few days together as freshman and senior. The hours went by fast and I met Yongguk at the entrance of our school, he came walking to me and greeted me. Once we greeted each other he brought me to his car.

While we were in the car I glanced to look at him from time to time, okay I looked at him the whole time. He somehow knew how to make my heart flutter when I heard him or saw him. His handsome features on his face also made my heart beat faster, those were some foreign feelings I had never experienced, but they also didn’t feel bad at all.

“Like what you see?” he asked in a low voice taking me out of my train of thoughts.

“We’ve arrived 2 minutes ago and you kept staring at me, was there something on my face?” he asked and showed his gummy smile, I just loved to see him smile like that since he never really showed any emotion at school. I just smiled awkwardly and blushed because he had caught me looking at him.

We entered his house and took off our shoes.

“Act like you’re home” he told me while taking off his jacket. I bowed while smiling and around in his house.

I located a door and opened it, I guessed it was his room and I was right. The room wasn’t big but there was a big bed for two against the wall so you could only get on it from the right side or from the end. Further there was a desk with a computer and a laptop on it, a closet with his clothes even though most of it was on the floor.

I sat down on the bed and it was a lot softer than mine and it had a very nice scent. I laid down sniffing his pillow he used every night. My mind slowly drifted away until I felt and heard a hard slap on my , I yelped up from the sudden touch at it. I tried to hide my red face, because I had been caught again and because he touched my . He just ruffled my hair and offered me a drink.

“We should start on our report if we want to finish it” he said and I took a sip from my drink and nodded at him.

Hours went by fast because we were most of the time just playing around. It was already midnight and my mom didn’t like me to go home alone so late.

“Hyung, it is already late, I should go home” I told him.

“I won’t let you go home so late, you’re staying here” he told me with a determined face.

“O-okay, but I should call my mom first” I told him.

“Where do I sleep?” I looked at me and just pointed at the bed.

“I’ll sleep on the couch”

“NO, I-i mean no, I-I don’t want to be a burden, I’ll sleep on the couch” After a few minutes of discussing we decided to both sleep in his bed.

He stripped to his underwear and jumped in his bed. I looked at him surprised and held my hands for my eyes. When he saw what I did he buried himself in his blankets hiding himself from me.

“I-i usually sleep in only underwear” he said while blushing “if you want me to put on some pants just say”

“N-no it’s okay, b-but do you have p-pants for me?” I asked with my back turned to him.

I felt something hit against my head and when I picked it, it was an oversized shirt. I stripped myself down and put on the shirt, it reached my knees. I walked to the bed and pulled up the covers and slid in laying down next to Yongguk. We told each other goodnight and closed our eyes.

As I almost fell asleep I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulling me. I opened my eyes a bit to face an hot well build chest. It made my face red. After one last pull I ended up with my face on his chest as Yongguk laid down on his back and had pulled me on top of him.

My hands laid awkwardly on and under my hips and I was stiffened because I had no idea what was happening to me.

“Relax” I heard him say softly in his low y voice. I immediately relaxed and placed my hands somewhere more comfortable. The hand which was on my hips laid down on his chest and the other laid under Yongguk’s back. The place on my hips where my own hand previously laid was replaced with his hand as his other hand intertwined with my hand on his chest.

“Why..?” I asked confused.

“Ssht, don’t say anything” he said softly and tried not to sound emotional as he kissed the top of my head.

I obviously heard him sniff a lot. I wanted him to ask what was wrong, but I didn’t want to bother him.

We were still laying in the same position and we were both still awake, I opened my eyes to look at our hands intertwined together. I gave a small kiss on his chest and closed my eyes again.

“Goodnight hyung” I said and felt the grip on my hand tighten.

----------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I’ll try to finish the next chapter tomorrow :3

Because I didn’t want it to post it all at once :3

Please do comment and subscribe, love you guys~!