Chapter 6

School [haitus]

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions! I try to reply to every comment but I never really know what to answer so I end up not replying >.<

Anyway, so I started this chapter in the train(like every other chapter) and I was going good and then someone big had to sit next to me so I couldn’t comfortable write anymore :’3

It’s kinda fluffy, so please enjoy! :3

-----------

Yongguk pov:

I was woken up from the sun that shone brightly on my face through the curtains. My hands were tightly wrapped around his waist holding him close against my body, his wounds looked a bit better than before which made me sort of happy. I his back softly while sniffing the vanilla scent of his hair, it relaxed me and cleared my mind from troubles I was having from time to time. Though I felt like a ert doing this while he was still sleeping.

When I heard him yawn I stopped sniffing his hair and he cuddled closer against me wrapping his legs more around my waist and one of his hands holding our covers closely against his face while the other hand was under my back, I admit it was a little bit uncomfortable having his arm under my back but because it was his arm it didn’t bother me as much. He moved his face on my chest smearing the drool more over my chest and his face which woke him up.

“Good morning sunshine” I said while smiling and ruffled his hair. It made him blush cutely as he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

As I sat up to look him in the eyes he wrapped his other arm around my upper body too giving my shoulder a soft kiss before placing his head on my shoulder.

“Thanks... hyung” he told me softly, I knew what he was talking about.

“No problem” I said “I had already called your mom saying you would be sleeping over because I didn’t want her to worry about you being missed” I told him and he looked at me shocked for having called his mother. The distance between our face closed for a second or two as Junhong placed a soft kiss on my lips before running away in his my long shirt and bare legs hiding somewhere in the apartment.

It took me a while before I registered what he did. When my mind was clear again I jumped out my bed searching for Junhong.

“Jun~Hong where a~re you~?” I asked playfully while walking through the room as if I was hunting for food.

“NOT BEHIND THE COUCH” Junhong yelled from the living room.

“Oh” I said as I walked in the living room “I don’t think he’s behind the couch” I said loudly on purpose.

I slowly sat on the couch he was behind and looked at him from above. My head resting on my hands as I looked at him, he laughed thinking he had tricked me.

I stepped off the couch and walked to him slowly and wrapped my arms around him hard but soft enough to not hurt him too much.

“GOTCHA” I said as I held him tightly on place my legs wrapped around him and my arms too holding his hands.

He could only move his legs and head which he moved wildly hoping I would release him.

I release my legs from him and pulled us both up still holding him tightly with my arms. We walked clumsily to my room again and we fell on bed with him on top of me, his back facing me. I turned him around and wrapped my legs and arms around him again.

I looked at him seriously and asked, “Why did you do that?” and showed a bit of disgust to scare him, sort of.

He just looked confused and a little sad, “I-I didn’t m-mean to” he said softly avoiding my eyes “I didn’t know you would dislike it”

“If I disliked it, would I still be holding you like this?” I asked and Junhong remembered what position we were in, and his face became as red as the cherry tomatoes he likes, he was now a cherry tomato himself. I chuckled at the thought and bit his chin softly without really realising. He let out a weird sound because of it and looked at me weirdly when I opened my eyes again.

“Sorry, you just looked like a tasty cherry tomato and I wanted to taste it” I told him showing my gummy smile. It made Junhong blush again and I started tickling him in the waist, on his back underneath his arm making Junhong laugh loudly and cry because of it, I grabbed the non-injured cheek and squeezed it softly. It made Junhong let out a soft moan, he got embarrassed and hid his face on my chest. I continued to tickle him.

“I LIKE YOU” Junhong yelled out and tried to escape again but I held him tightly and looked him in the eyes.

“Can you repeat that?” I asked in disbelieve.

“I like you” he repeated whispering against my chest but hard enough for me to hear.

I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me, he closed his eyes waiting for me to yell or whatever, but instead I just gave a soft, sweet loving kiss on his lips which lasted for some time.

When we parted Junhong was blushing AGAIN but it was still as cute as the first time.

“I like you too” I smiled at him and gave a soft kiss before hugging him tightly.

------------------

Hope you liked it~!

It was kinda fluffy and cute, in my opinion :3

please comment! I like reading them!