Chapter 1

School [haitus]

So, as promised, my new story~

It’ll be written from Junhong’s pov, unless stated otherwise

Please enjoy! =D

------------------------

“JUNHONG WAKE UP!” my mother yelled while standing next to me, instead of doing it nice nooo she has to scream it in my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my mother smiling at me like she just woke me up softly. She gave a kiss on my head and went downstairs saying breakfast was ready. I looked at the clock to see the time, 7 am, sure it’s not early at all. Having to go to school after a big holiday a lot.

Anyway, I got out of bed and put on some socks and went downstairs. Both my parents smiled at me and I sat down starting to chew on the toast my mom made me. After finishing my breakfast I went upstairs again to wash up and put on some fresh clothes, if there were any since all my clothes laid scattered in my room and I couldn’t see what I had worn already and what I hadn’t, so I picked something up without bothering if it was clean, it didn’t have any stains on it and that means it’s clean.

I brushed my teeth, did my hair and waited for Jongup, my best friend from elementary school. Even though we’ve never been in the same class, because he’s a year older, we still became very good friends, also because he practically lives next to me and there weren’t many kids of our ages in our neighbourhood.

The bell rang and I ran outside greeting Jongup and we both went to school. We almost reached school as the biggest of the school almost caused an accident with us. Of course he wasn’t looking where he was driving with that motor of his, but still he could’ve been a little careful. He glared at us and started driving again. Jongup had already told me about him.

Our class had started and the homeroom teacher announced something horrible, for the next whole year we’ll be paired up with someone from the last year of our school, to see how it’ll work or something because it was our first year on this school. The teacher called our names with the ones we were paired up with. I heard my name and listened carefully to know who I was paired up with.

“Choi Junhong will be paired up with... Bang Yongguk, you’ll be meeting him here” the teacher said. His name sounded okay I guess.

Juongup had send a text to me which said he was somehow also paired up, but that didn’t make any sense since he had already done it last year so he shouldn’t be doing it this year, he was paired with Kim Himchan or something and he liked it. I didn’t get to send him a text back, but I guess it didn’t matter anyway.

A few minutes went by and some classmates left the classroom to find their partner and some stayed to wait for them. My heart was pounding hard onto my chest, I was so nervous to see who my partner was and what he was like. I got shocked when I saw that from earlier walk into the room.

‘Let it not be him let it not be him let it not be him’ I prayed silently. That looked around and when he spotted me he walked to me with an face. He stood in front of me and I gulped loudly.

‘What if he’s going to kill me, or punch me after school or steals my cherry tomatoes, no one can steal my cherry tomatoes, I rather give my life than my cherry tomatoes’ I thought as he stood in front of me.

“I’m Bang Yongguk, your partner this year” that said with a low voice, really I’ve never heard a voice that low, and y... I slapped myself mentally for thinking it was y.

I slowly reached out my hand and introduced myself.

“H-how old a-are you?” I asked softly, he just smirked and told me he was 21. He probably had to do some years again.

“And you?” He asked me.

“I-i’m 16” I told him, he just ruffled my hair and showed the schedule we had to attend on the introduction day.

He really didn’t seem that bad like Jongup had told me, I mean how bad could he be? He ruffled my hair, how bad can someone like that be?

We both walked to the classroom we had to be, we were the first to arrive so there was an awkward silence around us.

“Oh, yeah, what’s your phone number?” he suddenly asked “because we need to be able to contact if something happens.” He told me.

I gave him my number and he texted me to see if it was correct and so I have his number too. We both saved our number and more people started entering the room.

The lessons of that day were very boring but Yongguk and I got to learn each other better and he didn’t seem that bad at all like Jongup had told him he was.

The last bell of the day rang and I could finally go home. I met Jongup again near the school entrance and we walked home talking about our day.

“You know, I’ve been paired up with Bang Yongguk-sshi” I told Jongup and he stopped walking looking at me with a surprised face.

“WHAT?! For real?!” he asked me a bit loud and surprised.

“Yeah, and he didn’t seem that bad like you said he is!” I told him a bit angry while pouting.

He grabbed my arm and held his hand on my forehead.

“You aren’t sick right?”

“No! I’m not sick, I’m perfectly healthy, really!” I told him.

We reached home and I told him goodbye and I went inside.

I went upstairs to put on some comfortable clothes and received a text from Yongguk.

“Have you arrived home safely?” I smiled and happily answered him I arrived home safely.

‘Can’t wait for tomorrow!’ I though happily while falling on my bed.

----------------

Soo, yeah that was the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it! =D

Please, do subscribe and comment! =D