Chapter 2: Confession

The Gate To Heaven (Part 3) FINAL

 

Two weeks later after Hyosung confronted or tried to hurt me, she moved school.. well that’s what Min told me. After the whole accident happened, I fell heads over heels for Himchan, how he saved me and that was when I decided to confess to Himchan and tell him how I feel towards him. I don’t care if all the fans try to kill me... again. I just want to know if he feels the same because why would he save me and not the rest of the girls that Hyosung hurted? That way if he doesn’t like me, I can try to separate myself from him. So a month later I finally had the guts to tell him. I didn’t plan it or anything.. We were in the piano room like always. And Himchan’s playing the piano and singing Nothing Better by Jung Yub.
“And now like breathing,
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you”
This is the first time I’m hearing him sing. I thought to myself. He told me he’s not much of a singer so he wanted me to help him improve on his singing since I’m so good at singing he said. Ailee this is the perfect time to confess to him. I thought as I’m staring at him. The light is dimmed down and I can see both of our shadows on the piano. As he’s singing the last part, he looked at me and my heart skipped a beat. Ok!! I think it’s time to tell him!!
So what do you think?” He asked me.
“It was good. I think the song matches well with your voice.” I honestly told him.
He smiled and looked away for a second. Ok! Here it goes! I told myself.
“Himchan, I have something to tell you.” I pushed myself to say.
“Yes?” He asked.
“I...” Ok Ailee you got this. Whatever happens, happens. You’re probably not the first person to confess to him. Great! He’s staring at me with his curious face.
“I like you... And I wanted to know if you feel the same way towards me.” I said quickly as I try to look at him in the eyes so he knows that I’m not joking around.
As I said that, his face just completely dropped and he replied back,
“No I don’t like you and I don’t want to hear you say that ever again.”
He got up and left the piano room. I sat there for awhile. And tears started to fall down my cheeks. So he didn’t like me all along?