Chapter 4: Love

The Gate To Heaven (Part 3) FINAL

 

I decided to give Himchan some space and talked to the other B.A.P members.. I even ended up liking someone else...

“Ailee. Do you wanna be my partner for the duet? I think you’re a really good singer and your voice would fit perfectly with mine.” Daehyun said as he winked at me.
“Sure.” I smiled back at Daehyun. Honestly I thought Himchan was really handsome.. but I never noticed how good looking Daehyun is, he’s almost more handsome than Himchan.  
“Ok!! I already chose the song! It’s All For You by Seo In Guk and Eunji.” Daehyun said back.
“Ooh really!! I love that song!!” I answered back excitedly.
“Ok I’ll meet you after school in the piano room. After I buy some cake!” Said Daehyun.
Actually me and Daehyun has so much in common! Since we love to sing we liked the same singers.
“Wow Ailee!! You were amazing!!! Well lets get some food to celebrate how good our practice was!!” Daehyun said as he grabbed my hand and led me out the piano room.
I laughed as I replied back,
“But we only practiced one time!”
“It doesn’t matter! We singers must protect our voice!! We can’t sing that much you know!! Lets get ice cream! You know that helps your vocal chords?!” Daehyun said as we’re running outside to the ice cream shop across the school.
The more time I got to spend with Daehyun, I fell more in love with him. One day he asked me out and I said yes because I knew how it feels like to confess to someone and you get that big anxiety when you’re waiting for their reply. So I decided whoever asked me out, I will always so yes to them and give them a chance.