Chapter 5: Truth

The Gate To Heaven (Part 3) FINAL

 

I dated Daehyun for awhile.. well for a week and I was really close with Youngjae, but ever since I started going out with Daehyun.. he barely talks to me. Until one day I confronted him at the dance room after school.
“Youngjae what’s wrong?? Why won’t you talk to me anymore?” I asked him.
“I just don’t want to talk to you anymore.” Replied Youngjae.
“I know there’s something wrong. Can’t you tell me?” I asked.
“Nothings wrong.” Said Youngjae as he starts to walk away from me.
I then I spoke without thinking,
“Do you like Daehyun?”
As I asked Youngjae stopped walking.
“Am I right?!” I asked back.
Youngjae didn’t look back or replied.
“Was that why you got kicked out from Matoki? Because they found out that you like your own gender?” I was just guessing, but now it seems to make sense.
Youngjae turned back slowly and looked at me with huge eyes.
“How did you know?”
I stared at him, I was frozen for a second.
“It just makes sense.” I answered back.
“I just want to stay by his side forever. But when you guys started going out. I just couldn’t take it. Because I’m born this way.. I can’t do anything about it.” Youngjae said sadly.
I went up to Youngjae and gave him a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and told him,
“It must be hard for you. But if you ever need anyone to talk to. You can always come to me.”
I looked up and saw someone staring at us.
“Daehyun!” I said surprisingly.
And broke away from Youngjae.
“Youngjae is it true?!!!?” Daehyun yelled.
Youngjae didn’t say anything he was too speechless because Daehyun found out about him. Daehyun then went towards us two.
“It all makes sense now. No wonder you were always nice to me.” Said Daehyun then continued,
“But I like someone else.” Daehyun said as he took my hand and said,
“I’m in love with Ailee.”
As he said that, I looked out the room and I saw Himchan staring at all of us. He saw what happened!!.. No it doesn’t matter! I could see how hurt Youngjae was. He ran away from the room and so did I.
“Youngjae!!!!” I yelled at him as he ran across the street.
“Just leave me alone Ailee!!!!” He yelled back.
And so I did leave him alone.

 
I decided to break up with Daehyun due to Youngjae, so I met him at a cafe, like always.
“Let’s break up.” I told Daehyun.
“Ok. Fine.” Said Daehyun as he eats his sandwich.
“Just like that?!” I said back to Daehyun surprised. Was he even in love with me in the first place?! I asked myself.
“Honestly, I was trying to make Himchan jealous” Daehyun replied.
“Wait.. What?!?! Do you like him??” I asked back as I’m on the edge of my seat.
“Of course!! That’s why I left Matoki!! For Himchan!! Hyosung and I wanted to get rid of you!! But Min had to go all “Yongguk!! Come help Ailee!! Hyosungs trying to hurt her!!” Blah blah blah!” Said Daehyun.
This was not the Daehyun I knew before.. He played me!! He tried to hurt me too!!
“Then why did you let Hyosung date him??” I asked back.
“Because I can’t date him!! I can only watch over him!! And it would be way much better to see one of our kind date him!!” Daehyun said as I just kept staring at him.
“Anyways, now that know that Youngjae likes me.. I can go to him. I didn’t mean to hurt him.. now that I got my revenge on Himchan, I can move on to someone way much better!! It was just that Himchan was right there at the perfect moment.” Said Daehyun as he got out of his seat and said,
“And sorry for trying to kill you when you first came here, you know us crazy girls are wild.” He then left the cafe. Why did I feel like he broke up with me instead? And nice I have to pay the bill too. Well at least Youngjae will be happy.