Chapter 3: History

The Gate To Heaven (Part 3) FINAL

 

From then on I tried to stay away from Himchan as much as I could. Instead I found myself liking the other members. Ok I’ll admit it!! Zelo was the next person to take my heart away!! At dancing lesson, since I was always partnered with Himchan, he decided to go with another partner and I sat on the floor just waiting for a partner. Then Zelo came to me and lowered his hand towards me. I looked up and he smiled.
“Noona, can I dance with you today?” He asked innocently.
Of course I couldn’t say no!! So I took his hand and he led me to my feet. Of course, the teacher had to pick a song that I didn’t want at the moment.
“Ok you guys!! For today I am changing things up and we are going to learn some y moves!!!” As the teacher said that, Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child started to play.
Oooh no!!! I have to dance to this song with Zelo?!?! But he’s just a kid!! Well actually, he’s a really good dancer so he’ll probably dance well with this song.
“Sorry Noona if I have to touch you a lot.” He said as we began to dance.
We began to dance and I got into the song and rhyme, we even did a couple wave! Zelo handled me like a real man so that’s why I fell in love with him. When we both performed, Himchan kept staring at us and I felt somewhat good about that because he could have danced with me. By the end of the lesson, Zelo walked beside me and said,
“Wow Noona!!! You were amazing!! Can you be my first love??”
I laughed back as I lied,
“You’re too young for me Zelo. Sorry.”
We both laugh as we left the room. Ok! I got my heart back from Zelo!!! My brain just snapped back to normal also it snapped back to how I felt about Himchan’s rejection. That night I stayed after school to practice dancing. I wasn’t too focus today so I just sat there.. in the dark. And before I knew it, I started to cry. I can’t believe Himchan just rejected me. I still can’t forget about him! As I’m crying, I hear a small foot step enter the room. I quickly looked up to see who it was, I hope it’s Himchan. I thought. But it was Youngjae. I wiped my tears away and stood up.
“Sorry, you can practice now.” I said to Youngjae.
“No it’s ok.. I came to see you.” He replied back.
“Me?” I asked.
“Yeah.” Youngjae said as he sat down and motions me to sit down next to him.
And so I did and I stared at him.
“I wanted to tell you something.” Said Youngjae.
Please don’t confess to me!! I thought to myself.
“It’s about Himchan.. I know he likes you.. but you see you’re the first human being that he likes.. so it’s somewhat hard for him” Youngjae said.
“Wait?.. What about Hyosung then??” I asked.
“She’s one of us.. and she left us a while ago to become the Matoki president. Himchan found out that she kept doing bad things to the humans who tried to get with him.. including you. So he broke up with her.” Said Youngjae.
I nodded my head and said back.
“How do you know that he likes me?” I asked Youngjae curiously.
“Do you remember when we blasted inside the piano room and told you we were from another planet?” Asked Youngjae.
“Yeah..” I said back, of course I remembered that! I don’t even think I can even forget about that!!
“Well.. if Himchan never said ““Yeah you can come in” then we wouldn’t told you about our true identity and we wouldn’t have to stay with you forever.” Said Youngjae then added,
“And plus.. we wanted to tell someone about us, since we’ve been here for so long and no one found out about us.. But anyways, he wanted to stay by your side forever.”
“Then why did he tell me he doesn’t like me?” I asked back.
“Because he’s confused. He hasn’t like a human being before, and he likes you a lot.. he thinks somethings wrong with him. He talks about you to us every single day. So I’m pretty sure he really likes you.” Youngjae replied.
I nodded my head. So I guess he just need more time. I thought to myself as I looked at Youngjae and asked,
“I have a question... so is it only you guys who decided to come here?”
“Well actually.. we were all kicked out from our planet..” Answered Youngjae.
“What do you mean “kicked out”?” I asked Youngjae.
Min was right, since Youngjae talks a lot.. you can pretty much talk to him. Actually I like Youngjae. He’s really understandable and there’s something about him that just makes you want to like him.
“Well first off.. Yongguk was a communist.. so since we don’t believe in killing our own kind.. we kicked him out and thats when he came here and build Zelo because he was lonely.. yeah he’s a robot.” Replied Youngjae.
No wonder Zelo is so perfect!! Even his dance moves are so sharp and precise! I thought.
“Since Daehyun ate everything back at our planet, he was found eating a forbidden plant so he was kicked out. And as you know.. Jongup dances a lot.. and since we have no room at our planet.. he was kicked out to save room. And for Himchan.. he’s a commander and his best friend is Yongguk so he decided to leave to find Yongguk...”
“And you?” I asked Youngjae.
“I decided to leave my planet for Daehyun and Jongup.” Replied Youngjae.
From then on me and Youngjae became close friends.