Chapter 1: Confronted

The Gate To Heaven (Part 3) FINAL

 

June 2007
It’s been three months since I’ve been going to Woonam High School. And so many things have happened to me. Good things and bad things. The good things that happened to me was getting to know all of the B.A.P members.. and the bad things that happened to me was from B.A.P.. Let me tell you how my three months of school went by with B.A.P...

“I’m sorry for not telling you about Yongguk and I.. I didn’t know you were also in singing and dancing lesson too!” Said Min as she grabbed my arm.
“Yeah... you somewhat gave me a heart attack!! But its ok.. I can understand why you didn’t tell me.. but wow!! A year!? Thats a really long time!!” I said back to Min.
“Hehe well you know.. I guess it was love at first sight.. do you want me to tell you what happened?” Asked Min.
“Yesss!!!!” I screamed back at her excitedly.
“Ok.. here it goes... One night I decided to stay after school to practice dancing. I was dancing to Beyonce Ring the Alarm and I was really into it. I was sweating like crazy!! Then I felt someone watching me and there he was!! My baby Yongguk!! He was biting his y lips. And he came towards me and we started dancing together. We even did a couple wave!! And from then on we started talking and he confessed to me that he was in a gang.. I told him I don’t care what he’s in and that I’ll always love him. And yeah.. now its been a year since we’ve been together!!” Min said as she’s half screaming to me.
“Thats so cute!!” I replied back to Min as we’re walking through the hallway.
“Ailee.” Said Hyosung from the end of the hallway.
I wanted to ignore her but she already saw me looking at her.
“I’ll be back.” I told Min.
“What do you want?” I asked Hyosung as I’m walking towards her.
“I see you’re still talking to my Himchan.” She said back.
Great she found out about us!! For a month now.. we’ve been dancing and singing together.. but we’re not even dating! I guess people in the class saw us after school thats why! Great!! I don’t want to get my arm broken!! Hyosung smirk and said,
“Get her.”
All of a sudden, these girls came and grabbed me by the arm. I tried to break away from their hold but their forces was so strong that it surprised me. They dragged me to the corner of the locker and Hyosung grabbed my chin and said,
“What does he see in you?”
And pushed my face away.
“This will do it.” Hyosung said as one girl gave her a scissor and she brought it to my face.
I tried to scream for help but she covered my face.
“Shhh. It’s alright. The pain will go away soon.” Hyosung said as I bite her hand away.
And she released her hand.
“Oooh no you didn’t!!!!!” She took the scissor and came towards me just in time when all the B.A.P members showed up and Himchan grabbed Hyosung’s hand away to take the scissor out of her hand’.
“Himchan!! It’s not what you think!! I wasn’t going to hurt her!!” Hyosung said as she tried to explain herself.
“It’s exactly what it looks like. We’re done Hyosung!! How dare you try to harm other people!” Said Himchan.
He came towards me and put his arm around my shoulder as he said,
“I’m so sorry Ailee.”
I stared at them, terrified as Himchan and the rest of B.A.P members led me away from all the girls around us and I heard Hyosung yelled back,
“Do you really like her that much!!!?”