Chapter Four

HA, Sisterly Love?!


“Ohh, Chae-Kyung!! Are you okay?!” Mi Young asked with an evil smile. I quickly got up and glared at her. “I’m fine.” I dusted myself off and walked towards Kibum and Jinki.
“Please don’t tell me you hurt yourself again.” Kibum looked over me for any sign of injury. I smiled at him and shook my head. “Don’t worry! I’m fine!!” Jinki patted me on the head. “So, what were you talking to JongHyun about?”
“Hmm, nothing much.” I said. I wish I could tell them about him being scared of rabbits… But then MI Young came and I fell down the bleachers again. I made a fool of myself right in front of him.



“Hey, Chae-Kyung! Are you okay?” JongHyun walked down the bleachers with Mi Young trailing behind.
“Don’t worry, I’m fine! I fall down these bleachers all the time! I’m used to it!” I blurted out stupidly. JongHyun laughed at me.
“Hm…okay.” He smiled. “Just making sure you're okay. We can’t have you handicapped anymore.” He gave me a teasing smirk, causing me to blush. Mi Young came over and hugged his arm. “Come on, Jonghyun. You need to get ready. “ JongHyun looked at her and nodded. “Okay. Come on Jinki.”
“Aww!! I don’t wannnnnna!!!” Jinki whined childishly. JongHyun shook his head and dragged him to the locker room. I looked over to Mi Young and glared at her.

“You know, you have no chance against me, right?” she smirked. “You never will. Because you are an ugly little nerd.”
“Not if I make him see how evil you are!!!” I poked my tongue out at her.
“You tried that with WonBin and that didn’t work!” she reminded me of one of my fails.

“Well… JongHyung might be smarter than him!!”
“Well, good luck with that.” She smirked as she walked over to the other cheerleaders. I was about to attack her but Kibum quickly dragged me away. He dragged me back up the bleachers and made me sit down. “Why didn’t you let me kill her!” I growled at him.
“Do you want to get detention and have your parents take away your laptop?” he reminded me of the last time I got detention. We were in chemistry class and I made something blow up. It was pretty cool! But those two months without my laptop were painful!!
“Finee!!” I pouted childishly.
“Just get her back when you get home.” He slung his arm over my shoulder. I sighed and pouted as I saw all the guys drool over her. I still don’t get it. What do they see in her? Sure, she’s tall like a model…. long, black hair. Has a flawless complexion and pale skin. I’m paler though. She looks like every other Korean girl. Me? Well, I have a short boyish cut. I’m shorter though. I have thick glasses and my face isn’t that flawless… Man, I’m your typical nerd! My life is sad.
“Chae-chae?” I felt Kibum poke me. I ignored him, but then I felt a jab in my stomach.
“OWW! KIBUMM!!” I whined as I fell on his lap.
“I was calling your name like a hundred times!!” he glared at me as he pulled my hair.
I quickly got up and punched him in the stomach. He clutched his stomach in pain and glared at me. I blinked and stared at him blankly.



“Damn, Chae-Kyung!!” he whined. I started to feel bad and patted him on the back, but then he suddenly fell on my lap. I poked his head, then ran my hands though his hair. “Hmm… that feels nice.” He mumbled. “Keep doing it, my slave!!”
“SLAVE?!” I quickly pushed him off my lap.
“Ow! Chae-Kyung!!”
“The game is about to start.” I pointed to the court.
During the game, I saw Mi Young cheering very loudly so that JongHyun would notice her. Gah, I need to get back at her for making me fall down the bleachers. Hmm.. what can I do? Maybe… I can dye her hair bright green! Then then then then-then… hide all her make up!! Ehehe... I grinned evilly at the thought of a make-upless, green haired Mi Young. She could be a clown with all the make-up she has… I hate clowns though…. with the creepy painted on smile and the big red nose!!!
“I hate clowns.” I said to Kibum.
“Yes, I know Chae-Chae.” he nodded. “You ran out of the school when you saw our art teacher dressed up as one.” I shuddered at the memory. I was walking into my music class and out walks a big tall clown! I ran out of the school! Jinki had to drag me back in… he got a lot of bruises on him that day…
“I still don’t get how you're scared of clowns.” He blinked.
“I don’t wanna talk about it! Ask Jinki.” Kibum rolled his eyes and pouted. “Fine.”

After the game both Kibum and I waited for Jinki to come out of the locker room.
“Chae-Kyung! Kibum!” We heard a familiar voice call out for us. We both turned around and saw Lee TaeMin. Lee TaeMin is soo adorable! Even though he’s around my age. He’s always dancing and has a cute smile on his face. Along with Kim Jaejoong, he is much prettier than Mi Young. It makes me sad… Jaejoong and Taemin are prettier than me. They make really pretty girls.
“Oh. Hey Taemin!! Good game!” I gave him a thumbs up.
“Thanks. How are you feeling?” he looked at me. “ I saw you fall down the bleachers."
“Don’t worry, you little old-head.” I tried to pat him on the head. He quickly slapped my hand away and poked his tongue out at me. “Hehehe. I’m taller than you now!!”
I gave him a playful punch before hiding behind a tired Jinki.
“Pshh! I’ll get you back, Chae-Kyunggieee~!” He ruffled my hair, then ran off.



“Hmm.. I tried..” Jinki mumbled as he fell backwards for me to catch him. I caught him and sat him down at the nearest bench.
“Poor Jinki.” I pouted as I pushed him bangs out of his face.
“Do you want me to call---“ Kibum started.
“Hey rabbit!!! Do you and your friends need a ride?” JongHyun asked. “I might as well since I’m taking your sister home.”
“No. we don—“ Kibum tried to speak again but JongHyun grabbed my arm and dragged me towards his car. I looked at Kibum, who had an annoyed look as he and Jinki walked toward us. When I got to the car, I felt Mi Yong glaring at me. “Hm… I should annoy her when we’re in the car!” I grinned evilly as I sat behind her.
“Chae-Kyung…what are you planning?” Jinki whispered to me. I placed my finger on my lips and glared. He shook his head and slouched down in the seat.



“Thank you for taking me and my sister and her friends home.” Mi Young said sweetly.
“No problem.” He smiled at her. I rolled my eyes and started to kick her chair. When she would look back at me, I would look out the window. I also pulled her hair. Hehhe, this is funn! I smirked as she looked back at us.
After JongHyun dropped Kibum off, it was Mi Young and my and Jinki’s stop.
“Bye DINOSUAR!” I looked over to the evil, and she glared at me.
“Hehe. Byebye Rabbit.” He laughed.
Once I got out of the car, Mi Young started to trail after me. “Yah, Chae-Kyung. What is up with those nicknames!?” she glared at me as we walked into our house.
“None of your business!” I poked my tongue out at her before running into my room.
“You do know that nickname won’t work!! He’ll just use you as a friend!!” she called out to me. I ignored her and my laptop.



Hmm… I don’t wanna get out of my bed.. it’s soo warm.. I smiled as I wrapped the blanket tightly around me. Sleep…sleep…why do I smell smoke?...Hmm… Umma or Appa will take care of it.. I hugged my dinosaur plushie. …….Wait… why isn’t the smoke going away?! It’s been 7 mintues!! I sniffed again and the smell had gotten worse. I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled at Mi Young. I looked over to the stove and the pot was on fire. “WE TOLD YOU NOT TO COOK!!”
“OH MY GOD!” I heard JongHyun’s voice next to me. I looked at him then back at the fire.
“Wait!” I yelled at Mi Young. “Don’t put water on it!!”
“Why not?!” JongHyun looked at me.
“It might make it worse.”
“It will?!”
“I DON’T KNOW!
“Do you have a fire extinguisher?!”
“No…”
“Why don’t you have one?!”
“I DON’T KNOW!”
My phone suddenly rang and it was Jinki. I quickly answered it.
“Yah!” JongHyun smacked my head. “ THIS ISNT THE TIME TO ANSWER THE PHONE!”
“Hi Jinki!! OH MY GODD!! THE FIRE GOT WORSE!!”
“Yah, Rabbit!! Why don’t you have a fire extinguisher!?”
“I DON’T KNOW!”
“YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE!”
“STOP YELLING AT MEE!”

“You guys remind me of an old married couple.”
“SHUT UPP!” Both JongHyun and I yelled as we turned to the voice.
And it was Jinki? And the fire was out?! Wha?!