Chapter Three

HA, Sisterly Love?!

Once I sat down, Kibum grabbed the bucket to put ice and water in it for my foot. He’s been here way too much. I blinked as I watched him. Jinki, this is his second home! Even though he lives next door. He knows where we keep the spare key. He also knows where all my secret hiding spots are for food! Then he walks right into the house, but we’re all used to it… but Mi Young hates it…eh whatever. He started to do this when he was like 9 or 10. So, he just walks in right in whenever he wants. Kibum, he just started to do it when we were about 16! Walking in the house like it was his own but the good thing about it is that he would make me lunch!!!


“Okay, we’re going to soak your foot for about 30 minutes, then I’m going to wrap it. Okay Chae-Chae?” he placed the bucket down. I nodded as I placed my foot in the bucket. Kibum just sat down next to me and the tv.
I looked at him then poked his cheek. He glared at me and slapped my hand away. “Ow!” I whined. “You meanie!” Kibum just rolled his eyes. I glared at him and snatched the remote from him. I changed the channel to one of the many movie channels we had and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was on!



“Yay!! Harry Potter!” I clapped childishly.
“You’re such a nerd!”
“So, you like Harry Potter too!”
“Yeah, but I’m not obsessed with it like you are!”
I pouted and pushed him away from me. He laughed then took out the ace bandage from the box. After 30 minutes passed by, I took my foot out of the bucket and dried it off. KIbum squatted down in front of me and started to move my foot.
“Yah, stop moving around!” he laughed. I stopped for awhile, then started to move again. Kibum glared at me then held my foot down. “I’m going to cut off your circulation if you don’t stop!!” he sighed in frustration.
But it feels weird-ish …I blinked. Him touching my foot.



“Finally!" he sighed as he patted my foot. “I’m done! That’s why I hate wrapping your foot! Always moving!”
I stuck my tongue out at him and got up. “Let’s get Jinki some chicken!” Kibum nodded and got his bookbag. “Do you wanna change out of your uniform?” I quickly ran up to my room and changed. When I walked downstairs, Kibum looked at me and shook his head.
“You dress so much like a boy!” he laughed at me. “We need to get you some girly clothes.”
I sighed and pouted. “I don’t dress that much like a boy…” I looked down at my clothes and pouted again. I was wearing skinny jeans and a grey polo with a dark blue hoodie over it. Then with the boyish hair cut… I can pass off as a boy.
“Maybe I should go shopping with you! So we can get you nice girly pretty clothes for you!” He beamed at me. I stared at him blankly, then pushes him out the door.
“We’re going to get him some of your food, all right?" I said as we walked to Kibum’s house, which was a few houses down from me and Jinki.

“Hm. Alright.” He flipped his bangs out of his eyes. Kibum is a really good cook! He always makes the best meals! I really like his bento boxes. When I used to forget my lunch, he would always give me half of his! See, he’s the one that's making me gain weight! When we reached his house, I quietly went on his laptop as I waited for him. I checked my email and all that other good stuff. “Hmm.. I’m sleepy….” I sighed as I laid my head near the laptop. “I need some soda!” I quickly got up and looked around his kitchen for soda. Once I opened the can, I felt him smack me on the back.
“Yah! Stop drinking so much soda!” I looked at him and whined. “But I need it!” I held the can close to me.
“No, you don’t!”
“Yes, I do!!” I ran out of the house with him chasing after me.


After a few minutes of running-- well, limping, really-- around Kibum's yard, he grabbed my hood and pulled me back.Being the clumsy person that I am… I tripped over my feet and fell right on him.
“Y-yah! Get off!” he said quickly as he pushed me off of him. “Come on, we need to warm-up Jinki’s food.” He rushed back inside his house.

I quietly followed him and looked around the kitchen. Hmm…maybe I should get something for JongHyun… I quickly grabbed a bento box and stuffed it in my messenger bag. I looked over to Kibum and he was still warming up Jinki’s. “Uh.. I’m hungry… I’m going to steal some kimbap!” I went though his fridge. “Yeah, Okay.” Kibum said as he closed the lid to the bento box. I quietly stuffed a few pieces in my mouth as we walked towards the school.

I need to warm up this…I thought as I patted my bag. When we got to the school, both Kibum and I walked into the gym and saw Jinki laying on the bleachers. I ran towards him and poked him. “Are you alive?!”
“OW! DON’T POKE MEEE~!!” he whined as he rolled over.
“We got food for you!!” Right when I said that, he looked over to Kibum and snatched the bento box away from him.
“Thank you!!” he smiled as he started to stuff his face with food. I patted him on the head and ran over to the microwave in the hallway. After the food warmed up, I looked for Jonghyun in the gym. I looked up at the top of the bleachers and saw familiar shades of blonde. I quietly walked up the bleachers and sat in front of him.
“Hello!!” I grinned stupidly at him.

“Hey Chae-Kyung.” He smiled. I gave him a shy smile and handed him the bento box.
“I-I-I thought you would be hungry and I had extra food for Jinki…s-s-s-o yeah..” I stuttered as I looked down.
“Thank you.” I felt his fingers brush against mine. I turned a deep shade of red and quickly tried to cover my face.
“Are you blushing?” he smirked.
“Pssh…. N-n-no!” I said quickly as I rolled my eyes. “You look too much like a dinosaur for me to blush. You might be one of those meat eater ones.”
“What?!! I’m not a dinosaur!!” He looked at me with his cheeks filled up with food.
“Hehe! DINOSUAR! Imma start calling you dinosaur.” I grinned at him as he glared. I smiled at him innocently.
“Then.. you remind me of a rabbit.”
“….Why a rabbit?”
“Because rabbits are evil…. They look all cute but then they can be dangerous.”



I blankly stared at him then started to laugh at him. “You’re scared of rabbits! That is soo—“ JongHyun stuffed kimbap in my mouth. “Yah! It’s not funny!!’ I looked at him the nodded. I swallowed the kimbap and pointed at him. “Haaa!! You’re a-scared of rabbits!!” JongHyun quickly covered my mouth and pulled my short boyish hair. “Shut up!! No one knows about that.” He whined. I moved his hand away from my mouth and looked at him. “Don’t worry! I won’t tell anyone.” I gave him a cheesy smile. He smiled back and went back to eating the food. “Thanks Chae-Kyung.” After he finished the food, he handed it back to me.
“Thanks again for the bento.”
“You're welcome!” I smiled at him.
“JongHyun!!” I heard the evil’s voice. I looked at JongHyun and he gave her one of his charming smiles as he waved at her. I looked at Mi Young and glared as she walked up the bleaches.
Ugh! She’s wearing her cheerleading uniform! I rolled my eyes.
“So, I’m just going to sit with Kibum..” I mumbled as I walked down the bleachers. When I saw Mi Young walking up the bleachers, I looked down. Let’s just say that wasn’t a good idea, she bumped into me causing me to roll down the bleachers yet again!!
Oh, I’m going to get you tomomrrow!!!!!

<><><><><><>

Yayy~! I updated again!! =D I would like to thank burbburb from Star Bright Designs for my beautiful poster!!!! =D